That day, Qi Rufei went back and forth like a heroine, and rescued Shen Zhuo in that assassination, but today was different, Shen Zhuo knew that his girl would not come.

    She was trapped and he had to go rescue her.

    Anyone who stands in the way will die!

    Shen Zhuo's eyes suddenly burst into hostility, he tapped his toe on the shaft of the chariot, and raised his sword and rushed forward in shock.

    Seeing this, Meng Xin immediately drew his sword and attacked.

    The purpose of these assassins today was not to assassinate Shen Zhuo, but to delay the time, so they did not kill, but Shen Zhuo had no time to entangle them, and the attack was quick and ruthless, all of them sealed his throat with a sword.

    Some people died under Shen Zhuo's sword before they could react.

    Soon, none of these assassins survived.

    Shen Zhuo withdrew his sword, said coldly, "Send their corpses to the Sixth Prince's residence", then turned around and got into the carriage.

    Meng Xin responded, and immediately rushed into the void, quickly made a few gestures, then drove the carriage again, and headed towards the Ministry of Punishment.

    As soon as they left, another group of men in black landed silently and began to clean up the mess.

    At this time, above the court of the Ministry of punishment, the Minister of the Ministry of punishment is sitting on pins and needles.

    Of the two groups of people in the hall, one is the leader of the sixth prince, and the other is the prime minister's daughter-in-law. He can't afford to offend either of these two great Buddhas! However, this hot potato fell into his hands, and he couldn't even shake it!

    Seeing that Wu Shangshu hadn't moved for a long time, the sixth prince knocked: "What's the matter? Could it be that Wu Shangshu even forgot the procedure of the trial because he hasn't heard the case for a long time?

    " This is the trial, this is the trial."

    Qi Rufei glanced at the sixth prince.

    Originally, Shen Yu was able to save her, but it was this person who interfered and let her come to the Ministry of Criminal Justice, so he was the one who came for her? !

    But she didn't know him at all.

    "Pa——"

    Wu Shangshu patted the gavel tremblingly, and coughed lightly: "The people in the hall are Qi Rufei, Ye Shaoan, Yinshuang?" Yinshuang

    felt outrageous: "You don't even know if we are us, What kind of case are you trying? Dog..."

    Ye Shaoan pulled Yinshuang, and Yinshuang swallowed the official word with reluctance on his face.

    To catch Qi Rufei today, Wu Shangshu was purely trying to catch the duck on the shelf, so he brushed Yinshuang's question over and looked at Qi Rufei.

    Wu Shangshu asked: "Qi Rufei, someone sued you for pretending to be the orphan of the Qi family, can you admit it?!"

    Qi Rufei was stunned for a moment, then fell silent for a while.

    Instead of answering, she asked, "Do you have evidence?"

    This time Wu Shangshu was stunned.

    It was the first time for him to be asked by a suspect in court, do you have any evidence? If it was someone else, he would have been tortured and served long ago, but he can't afford to serve the young lady of the prime minister's mansion.