▫️41▫️

Upon reaching Korea, all of them took a day off and slept all day long. They were so tired that they didn't even bother to eat.

The next day, they all had their breakfast and Taehyung called a meeting in the room.

Like before, his aura was dark. He was emitting coldness and brutality. The boys sat on their thrones and started to discuss the meeting. Taehyung informed them about their fight with The Sinners Gang in the Ring area and discussed the strategy.

The fight was supposed to be held after 4 days.

TIME SKIP
AFTER 4 DAYS, THE FIGHT

Taehyung and his men were ready to attack. As per the rules, they were ready with the weapons like he before.

They started fighting. Everyone was tired. The firing lasted for almost 6 minutes and The Sinners Gang men were knocked out in a pool of blood. The leaders were still fighting. His brothers killed the other members of The Sinners Gang.

Jack and Taehyung were fighting. Jack shot Taehyung on his arm but the bullet just slid off his arm but it was bleeding. Taehyung shot Jack in his stomach and he died on the spot.

Yoongi wanted to treat Taehyung's wound but he said something.

" Hyung, I am going to the hospital"

" What, I will treat you in the surgery.."

" Hyung, can you all act?"

" Hyung... What?" Jungkook spoke being confused.

" Go to our mansion. I am going to the hospital. Today is mine and y/n'd one year wedding anniversary. I want to surprise her. Yesterday, Yeonjun already got everything ready. Go with a sad face. Tell her that I got killed and that you couldn't save me and buried me here only"

" This is risky! You know your wife! Her temper!" Seokjin spoke.

" Go please! Bye!! Saranghaeyo!!"

Taehyung went to the car and his men drove off.

The other 6 reached the Kim Mansion with a sad and serious face. Y/n who was rocking Taehee to sleep ran towards them with the other girls. They started checking their husbands and were in tears seeing them. Y/n's eyes were searching for Taehyung but there were no traces of him.

" Jungkook... Where is Tae?" She spoke softly while smiling nervously.

" Noona... Hyung is gone...."

" Where did he go? And why didn't he come back?" She asked panicking.

" Jack shot hyung in his chest and he died... So we had to bury him there only" all the girls face lost its colour.

Y/n's smile dropped and tears rolled down her eyes.

" Y-you are lying... Right" she went crazy.

" The body has to be buried in the place where the mafia died. So we had to bury him..." Jungkook spoke as Seulbi hugged him and sobbed.

Y/n rushed towards him and asked Seulbi back and slapped Jungkook very hard across his face. She held his collar and yelled at him with bloodshot eyes which were shedding tears.

" Body? Do you speak like this for your own brother. Huh!! He is not dead!! He cannot die without me!! He promised to take care of me for every lifetime. Get that in your shitty brain" she yelled while being angry and crying.

Her sobs halted when she heard this very familiar voice.

" I will take care of your forever and even death can't do us apart"

She left Jungkook's collar as she turned towards the owner of the voice. It was Taehyung with a bandage around his forearm.

He came towards her with a chuckle.

" Oppa, was this a prank" she spoke to Jimin in a whisper who was standing beside Jungkook with a sigh. He nodded his head slightly.

Y/n smiled at Taehyung and approached him. He was about to hug her but received a slap across his face.

" KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG IS THIS A PRANK GOING ON! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! TO YOUR VERY BEAUTIFUL, HOT, SEXY, SWEET WIFE!! DID YOU THINK ABOUT TAEHEE EVEN ONCE. DON'T TALK TO ME. ALSO SLEEP ON THE COUCH FOR FUCKING 1 MONTH. NO CUDDLES, NO HUGS, NO KISSES FOR YOU!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ON OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!! I WAS SO SCARED. I LOST MY SOUL. I EVEN SLAPPED THAT POOR BUNNY AND YELLED AT HIM JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU FUCKING ALIEN! I WOULD HAVE DIED BY HEART ATTACK THEN WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO TAEHEE!!! DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE!!! "

All the others except Taehyung closed their ears. Taehyung made a pout and was fake crying.

" I am sorry, I wanted to surprise you and take you on a date. Sorry... Baby how am I supposed to live without your cuddles and hugged and kisses... Please... Sorry na"

" You mean it?"

Taehyung nodded his head many times cutely.

Y/n apologised to Jungkook as Taehyung took Taehee in his arms and kissed y/n on the lips whishing her a very happy anniversary.

2 March 2023
The End