▫️31▫️

Mr. Kim got to know about Y/n giving birth to a baby girl. He also got to know that she was healthy. He was still adamant on his thoughts. He didn't stop the girls from visiting y/n. Something big was rolled up on his sleeves.

The next day, Taehyung's brothers returned from the task. They collected all the information.

The next day, the girls were in the outhouse with y/n and her babygirl. She was in the living room having her seaweed soup while the girls played with the new baby and Jaemin. Taehyung was clicking photographs of his baby who was in her cot.

Just then, his brothers entered. They did not know what happened behind their back. They saw 2 babies and y/n's flat belly. They even saw the actions that Taehyung was doing. They knew for the fact that Taehyung is changing. He never called them hyung in front of the guards before and now he does.

" Y/n noona. What is-" Jungkook spoke bewildered. They all sat on the couch. One by one, they saw the cute baby girl who was playing with her father. Her big sorry doe eyes and the mole on her nose made her look so cute. The little pout she had formed in her lips on which her saliva was smeared added more.

Seokjin took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. They all played with Jaemin and the baby girl for a while and started talking. The baby started crying. She didn't stop crying when y/n took her. Y/n didn't understand why because she just fed the baby. Taehyung knew what was wrong. He took her in his arms and was slowly rocking her to sleep. Going in her father's arms she stopped crying and started to sleep.

" What exactly happened?" Namjoon asked being serious.

" Taehyung did y/n's delivery" Minji spoke. Everyone looked at Taehyung with major shock.

" You idiot! Why didn't you take her to the hospital. What if something world happened!" Yoongi spoke.

" Don't curse in front of our innocent children oppa" Haerin and Y/n spoke together.

" Okay. What happened!" Jimin spoke.

"I was in the meeting hall completing the work. Hani noona came with a bleeding head. She called me out since the guards did their job and didn't let her in. She said that y/n is gonna die. So, we rushed out. As we neared to the house, her painful screams were audible. The guards were not letting me in. Once me and noona got in, y/n was in pain as her water broke. I told her to call the doctor. She said that there are network jammers connected here so she can't call and the guards weren't letting her out. So, I told her to go to Jaehee and Minji noona but the guards at the entrance shot her. I shot them. I called her doctor, and even other hospitals. None picked up our call. Then I went and took the noonas with me. Even they called the doctors but none of them picked the call. We rushed back and I had to the delivery. "

" But, why did abeoji install the jammers?" Hoseok spoke.

" Wait! He didn't know that y/n was pregnant. We hid it. If he would have known, he would have already done something despicable" Seokjin said.

" Yeah. I asked Sam to see through the matter. He asked Jackson's wife and she said that he is out of station. The other doctors said that someone paid them. They never saw him in Seoul before. He wanted some revenge from us..."

" Oh... So this happened with me..." Y/n spoke

" We need to find out who is that man. If he wants revenge, he can hurt others also" Jungkook spoke.

" Sam is after him"

" Okay. This is October already. From today, the training starts. Today, we will practice in the practice room. Wear gym clothes. No loose hair. Cut short your nails. All the girls. No gossip there. Be there in an hour." Taehyung said.