▫️30▫️

As soon as the cries of a baby were heard, y/n collapsed on the bed due to massive exhaustion.

He put the drying pin on the end of the umbilical cord and cut it using scissors and pulled out the placenta. He knew it would be painful so it would be better if she was unconscious.

Nabi opened the buttons of y/n's shirt and Taehyung put the baby on her chest for a smooth transition.

Taehyung covered y/n and baby with the cloth that Haerin bought.

" Taehyung... Your baby is a girl... Congratulations to you. My brother did his first successful delivery of his own wife." Jaehee spoke as she hugged Taehyung. The other girls hugged him as well as he broke down in tears. The bed sheets were bloody and all wet.

" Noona, go back. What if that Ryu comes here..."

" Abeoji has taken Ryu with him" Seulbi replied.

Taehyung bought a cloth and cleaned y/n' s sweat and the pelvis with it.

" Noona, can you please change the sheet, I am lifting y/n"

He picked y/n and the baby together in bridal style in the position the mother and daughter slept while Minji changed the bedsheet real quick. He again placed y/n and his baby on the bed and covered them with the sheet. He checked y/n's body temperature and it was normal and her bp was also normal.

He sighed in relief as he sat  down on the floor with the girls.

" What exactly happened?" Jaehee asked.

" There were dead bodies, no doctor was picking up the call. How did you reach here? Weren't you in the meeting?" Nabi spoke

" I was in the meeting hall only. Hani noona came with a bleeding head. She called me out since the guards did their job and didn't let her in. She said that y/n is gonna die. So, we rushed out. As we neared to the house, her painful screams were audible. The guards were not letting me in. Once Me and noona got in, y/n was in pain and her cervix was almost dilated to 7 cm. I told her to call. She said that there are  jammers connected here so she can't call and the guards weren't letting her out. So, I told her to go to Jaehee and Minji noona but the man shot her. I shot them. I called her doctor, and even other hospitals. None picked up our call. Then I came to you. Rest you know"

" Congratulations oppa. I saw the baby's face. She is so cute. She had smooth and pale skin like eonnie but looks like you. The mole on her nose... It's so cute.... I just am gonna spoil her " Seulbi spoke.  Taehyung just chuckled at her.

" Have you thought of the name? "

" Yes. Me and y/n had decided it long time back" he spoke with a smile.

" Break the suspense Taehyung-ah" Minji cooed.

" Ani. She will scold me if I do it without her"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1 HOUR LATER

Taehyung separated the baby from y/n's exposed chest. He kissed her forehead. She woke up. The first thing she did was to feel her flat belly. She was about to panic but saw the baby sleeping peacefully in Taehyung's arm as he was swinging her to sleep but she was crying.

" T-tae" y/n spoke while sitting up.

Taehyung went to greet and helped her sit.

" Y/n, thankyou so much. It's a girl. She is so cute!!! I delivered our baby..."

Y/n leaned forward and hugged Taehyung.

" I am so happy...I won't ask what happened... You will tell me on your own..."

The baby who was quiet for a few minutes, again started crying. Taehyung knew that she was hungry. He glanced at y/n's breast to check if it was swollen. He touched it and felt that it was tight.

" Sweetheart, open your shirt"

" Why?"

" Do it. Real quick"

Y/n opened her shirt and her breast was revealed. Taehyung gave the baby carefully to her and told her to breastfeed the baby.

" How do I do it Tae?"

" Using your hand, bring your nipple in contact with her lips and she'll suck it. Support the breast with one hand and try pumping it if you feel like she is having difficulty in sucking the milk. 10 minutes each from both the boobs and it is done. She'll sleep once her stomach is full"

Y/n nodded and smiled.

" Tae, where is Hani eonnie"

" Sweetheart... She is no more..."

" You're joking right?"

" No. We will hold a funeral for her in 2 days. She is at the morgue"

" How...?"

" I will tell you everything when time comes."

She nodded feeling sad. Taehyung sat beside her on the bed and she put her head on his shoulder.

" We need to look for a permanent solution... Now we aren't alone... We have a baby now" Taehyung spoke.

" We'll find out soon. Good knows best... He is with us"

Taehyung got up and walked to the balcony as he recieved a call.

" Sam, did you find out who installed the jammers? Who were the 2 guards?"

" King, I searched and asked the doctors. Doctor Wang is out of station. This is what his wife said. The other doctors were threatened and paid by a Mafia. They said that he was not from Seoul. He told them that he is someone who wants revenge from the King. They said that it is not Mr. Kim. I think he is apparently the one who installed the jammers and those guys were not from our gang"

" Thanks Sam. "

He went in and saw that his baby is already sleeping and y/n is thinking something.

" What happened? My sweetheart looks engrossed in something?"

" Tae~ I am hungry. Your baby gave a lot of pain to me."

Just when he was about to go, Jaehee and the others came in. Mira carried a large bowl of seaweed soup for her.

Nabi sat beside y/n and fed her the soup. Y/n seemed to enjoy it. Taehyung was drowned with thoughts and possibilities after talking to Sam.

27 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued....