▫️28▫️

The next morning was again full of joy and happiness. Taehyung was feeding y/n some fruits with his hands. She was acting all cute.

" Tae~ "

" Hmm"

" I wanna hear a joke~"

" Okay. I don't know if this makes you laugh or not. It definitely sounds annoying but let's try it out."

" Hmm"

" What did one pen say to the other pen?"

" What?"

" You're inkredible"

Y/n frowned and said that this wasn't funny and it wasn't supposed to be a joke at the first place.

" Tae~ let's watch Island. Cha Eunwoo is my new crush!" Y/n spoke with sparkling eyes.

" I told you to read books you are still stuck in those dreams and all"

Y/n' s eyes filled with tears. She was pouting.

" You don't love me anymore..."

Taehyung was scared.

" Aah!!! No I love you. Very much. Let's go to our room. I'll cuddle you there and we will watch Island."

Taehyung carried her to their room and they spent the rest of the cuddling each other and watching k-dramas.

Mr. Kim was in Russia and nobody was there to spy on them, so y/n enjoyed the first 2 trimesters of her pregnancy. Taehyung was enjoying this new y/n. In front of her he was a baby. A nice, warm hearted man who belonged to her. Only her. In front of the world, he was a cold and a depressed mafia. Well not exactly.

In her first trimester, y/n suffered morning sickness and so did Taehyung. It gradually subsided down. Second trimester was filled with cravings and mood swings. In the third trimester, y/n was very horny. He understood the reasons why this was happening. He even told y/n about him wanting to become a gynaecologist. Then only it made sense to get that he knew so much about pregnancy and Dr. Jackson Wang.

It has been almost 7 months. Y/n was 8 months pregnant. Haerin and Jimin's baby was born weaker than usual babies so he had to stay in the hospital in the ventilator. He still needs some time to become healthy. Haerin goes to meet her baby everyday. Mr. Kim is still not back to Korea. He plans on returning when Jimin's baby boy comes home. He is still unaware about y/n's pregnancy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
TIME SKIP
1 MONTH LATER

Jimin and Haerin bought their boy to the mansion yesterday. Today, they were holding a party for him. Mr. Kim also came back today.

It was sudden. But, Taehyung still managed to escort a 9 mounths pregnant y/n in the outhouse. He told her to stay inside only. She wanted to attend the party but he refused.

It was just a small gathering. Only and family and friends were invited. Everyone was in the garden area and were talking with each other.

Mr. Kim was also talking to someone when his most trusted man came to him.

" Sir, can we have a minute please. It's something very important"

Mr. Kim came with his man on a side away from the crowd.

" What is it Mike?"

" Sir, the news I am giving you is 100% true."

Mike whispers into Mr. Kim's ear. He was very angry listening to the news. He was hearing this fact. This was not what he wanted at the first place.

" Kidnap the one who treated. Threaten the others working on the same field using any means. Give them money, threaten them with their or their familly's life. Each and every one in and around Seoul. Do it by today itself. "

Mike understood the task and he was on it. Well, Mike is a very useful person in terms of doing such tasks. When it comes to fighting and all, he can but not like a good one. He is a bit weak in that area.

Everyone was busy partying and after his little talkwith Mike he joined them. Seulbi was maintaining her distance from him not making it obvious and was with the others. Taehyung was in the party but not enjoying it.

Now, it was time for revealing the name of the baby.

Everyone clapped as Jimin and Haerin went to the stage along with with their boy.

Jimin started off by saying something about the baby and so did Haerin.

" So, we have named our baby as Park Jaemin." They spoke together. They spoke the meaning of the name. Everyone had their dinner together. Mr. Kim finished it first and went inside. He called Mike and told him another task that is to be done as quickly as possible.

27 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...