▫️32▫️

Jaehee, Minji, Nabi, Mira were able to do the 3/4th part of the rope. Y/n and Haerin just delivered a baby so they did till half. Seulbi amazed everyone with her core strength as she climbed up and came down. They were not able to believe their eyes since she seemed like a fragile flower.

" How are you able to do it?!" Haerin asked Seulbi.

" Oh... When we were dating, we used to do the gym together. I had abs as well, now they are gone but strength remains" she answered.

" Okay, keep on trying and practicing. I want to see each of you climb up and down once. Then we will work upon time"

Saying this Jimin took Seulbi to check her other strength as instructed by Taehyung.

The girls were practicing hard. After numerous attempts, y/n and Minji were able to do it. The others also did pretty well. They climbed the rope. They had to do skipping and the record was taken individually by Jungkook.

When y/n was bouncing, her chest bounced with her. Taehyung was getting horny but he could do nothing... Y/n was practicing. This happened with all of them. Taehyung was not alone, his brothers were the same.

After this, everyone went to the mansion and took the baby with her secretly in the outhouse. The outhouse was not a smaller one. It was huge but still seemed smaller than the magnificent Kim Mansion.

Y/n was not feeling well. She felt a bit feverish so she told them that she will join the training the day after tomorrow. They agreed. They can't terminate the training. Tomorrow they were going to the red sand City for the obstacle course. Y/n and the baby would stay home.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next day, everyone left for the training at night because they had some work in the morning. They would return early in the morning. They all left after bidding goodbye to y/n. Taehyung didn't want to go but had to. He kissed his baby's forehead and left.

 He kissed his baby's forehead and left

It was the night time. Y/n was breastfeeding her baby. She followed the steps Taehyung told her. The baby slept. Y/n changed her clothes into her comfy nightwear.

She was sleeping beside her baby cuddling with her when she heard some noises from the balcony

She was sleeping beside her baby cuddling with her when she heard some noises from the balcony. She didn't bother to check and shrugged it off. She again heard notices of shoes tapping on the ground and woke up.

Y/n immediately took her dagger and the baby. She took her daggers and wore them on her thighs.

 She took her daggers and wore them on her thighs

Her upper arm supported the baby while her forearm carried the baby

Her upper arm supported the baby while her forearm carried the baby. Her right hand was free and hair tied in a pony tail.

She was about to go out of the room when a man dressed in all black entered. He was about to stab the baby but y/n turned around and slit his throat with the sharp brass knuckles.

 He was about to stab the baby but y/n turned around and slit his throat with the sharp brass knuckles

After killing him, she ran out. The house was surrounded by men. They were entering from all the sides. They were attacking y/n and she was killing them one by one. She was also getting wounded. Her arms had cuts and scratches. Deep cuts were heavily bleeding.

An assassin came near the baby to separate her away from her mother but y/n stabbed his heart with the knuckles. The baby started crying. Y/n threw away the bloody knuckle and rocked the baby while running out. She ran to Sam for help but he was lying there dead.

She was running on the road with barefeet. It was late at night. The time was around 2 am. The men were following her like dogs. One of them threw the nunchucks on her legs and she tripped. However she saved the baby. The man from behind came and slapped her. Her lip tore. He took a fistful of her hair and made her stand up. He held the hem of her top. Before he could do anything, y/n hit him where the sun doesn't shine and ran. She kept on running. The men were following her. She hid behind the garbage bin in an alley and the men lost her.

She was scared, sweating. She just wanted to cry on Taehyung's shoulder. She checked her child. The baby was okay. Some dust and dirt was on her face but she was fine. Y/n's hand were sore.

She decided to go back to the outhouse because all of the men were running behind her and call Taehyung. She realised that she came very far away.

She groaned in pain as she got up and ran while limping a bit since the nunchucks were hard on her and someone stabbed her leg. Still, she ran away.

It was already morning.As soon as she reached the cottage, she saw Mr. Kim asking Ryu who was checking if any men was alive. She got scared.

Just when she was about to run away..

27 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

To be continued...