▫️36▫️

" Priorities..."

Taehyung spoke with a cold monotone with eyes raising immense darkness.

" Your first priority has to be loyalty. Second, protect the madams. No one should be able to even touch our wives in our absence."

" We abide by this King" all the guards done together as they bowed.

" Sam, is dead. So, my new right hand is Choi Yeonjun. He has been a loyal man and an intelligent person."

" It's my honour King. I vow to fulfill my duty as your right hand and will abide by the priority" Yeonjun bowed.

" Yeonjun, after the meeting, take the case file from our study and find out more about the guards who were there. Also find the gang they worked for."

" Sure. King"

" Does anyone want to speak anything? "

" No King" they all spoke in unison.

" Meeting dismissed"

Taehyung stood up and so did everyone. They walked out as the guards bowed to them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TIME SKIP
DINNER TIME

Everyone had a peaceful dinner together. It was just like the first day after Seulbi married. Just the change was that now there were 2 more family members.

The kids played with Taehee and Jaemin after coming back from school and doing their homework.

" Y/n imo... W-what happe-ened to you...? Kijoon stuttered after seeing Taehyung feeding y/n and that she was injured.

" That... Kijoon, your imo is very notorious, she was running down the stairs and fell down. See, she is badly injured now... You know that is why Mira noona tells you not to run in the stairs" Taehyung some softly while looking at Kijoon with a smile.

Seeing him Soojin coughed dramatically. She doesn't refrain herself from speaking now as she knows that her y/n imo will save her from the tiger's wrath.

" Oh my god...Imo, did samchoon fall down with you...omo... Did he hurt his head??"

" Well, Taehee told him to be nice to everyone and not only imo and her" Jaehee replied to the young lady.

Everyone laughed and this time Taehyung also laughed with everyone. This was the best moment. It was worth capturing.

" Samchoon, I want to be like you. I want to grow muscles and look handsome like you" Jaeseok spoke.

" Yahh! Your father is the most handsome one here. He is world wide handsome. Grow shoulders like mine and maintain your face like me. Girls will linger around you just like your mother did." Seokjin spoke being proud of his WWH face.

" Yahh Kim Seokjin!! How dare you say that. You were wipped for my beauty. Lier!!" Jaehee shouted, Seokjin pouted and everyone cooed.

They spent a wonderful dinner, away from all the stress.

" Guys, I am sleepy. Let's go Jiyoon. We will sleep" Yoongi and his son yawned and left.

Everyone left to sleep. Nabi carried Taehee with her to Taehyung's bedroom as he took y/n up and left.

Taehyung changed her clothes. He wore his nightsuit she changed Taehee's clothes and diapers as well. He is such a good father. Taehee and Taehyung seem to enjoy each other's company way to much. They are like the ' TAE Team' and y/n loves it.

Taehyung rocked his baby to sleep and put her in her crib and went towards y/n. They shared a long passionate kiss after so long. They yearned for each other. The dark clouds seemed to sought themselves out.

They just wanted to live their life normally. Y/n hadn't talked to her family since months. She knew if she did so, they will grow tensed. They came to know about Taehee and her pregnancy from y/n only but it was difficult for her at that time to control herself. Only she knew how she did so.

Her husband cuddled y/n to sleep and slept. The next day, they again had to train themselves. Y/n would just accompany them because now she would be able to do everything as she came out of the zone. Moreover, she was injured.

At night, arround 3 am, Taehyung woke up from his sleep as Taehee was crying her eyes out. Y/n was still sleeping because of the medicine she had to take.

Taehyung picked her up and saw that her diaper was supposed to be changed. So, he changed it. He knew that she was hungry. He woke y/n up and told her that Taehee is crying and is hungry.

Y/n took Taehee in her arms. Taehyung sat on the bed taking the support from the headboard and y/n sat between his legs and took support of his chest whole feeding Taehee.

Taehyung was caressing her head while she fed her. Y/n didn't realise when she slept while feeding Taehee and when Taehee slept while sucking the milk. Taehyung smiled softly and laid y/n in the bed with Taehee in her arms. He laid himself beside their sleeping bodies and kissed their cheeks. Taehee slept between her parents and for the rest of the night, she didn't cry and they slept with no worries.

28 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued ...