▫️16▫️

The loud roar sent shivers down the spines of everyone present there. They are all very scared seeing the devil himself.

THE KING KIM TAEHYUNG

" What the fuck do you think you are doing!" He yelled at her as he entered. He saw that y/n was on the floor and the receptionist was stepping on her fragile hands with the heels.

" Sir, this woman first started misbehaving with me"

" Shut that fucking mouth of yours-"

" Tae help me~" y/n cooed after cutting off Taehyung.

The employees were shocked seeing the guts of this girl. Well no one knew about Taehyung's wedding with y/n. He helped y/n stand up. She hugged him.

" Tae babe, this bitch called you her boyfriend and spoke rudely with me when I asked about your office"

" You're fired Ms. Ara. How dare you misbehave with my wife!!" Taehyung spoke and everyone was shocked. By this time, the others came down as well hearing the commotion.

" What happened Taehyung-ah? Y/n-ah, are you okay?" Yoongi spoke.

" Sir, Mr. Kim is firing me... Please forgive me. I will not repeat it again" The receptionist cried.

" What happened guys?" Namjoon asked.

" Oppa, she called me a slut and Tae as her boyfriend." Y/n explained.

Their expressions turned dark just like Taehyung. Hoseok called his guard and told him to take her to their basement. Well, none except the Kim family heard it.

The guards came in and dragged the receptionist out.

Taehyung lifted y/n in bridal style and took her to his cabin and told the others to continue working and his brothers that they are okay.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung and y/n reached the 30th floor as his cabin was there. He placed her on the couch and applied the ointment on her hand which was bruised. While Taehyung was applying the pinny, y/n was starting at him with a smile.

" Click a picture it will last longer sweetheart" he spoke while facing her.

She leaned and pecked his lip. He hugged her.

" Babe, our company tour~"

" Yes yes. Let's go."
He pecked her forehead and they both went out. He took her to the 3rd floor.
There, he showed her the finance and the PR department. Like this, he showed each and every corner of the office. He took her to canteen and feed her a donut and a cup of coffee. It was already dawn.

Taehyung and y/n were in the canteen when Taehyung received a call from Jimin who told him that they all are waiting for him and y/n in the parking area and that their very own golden maknae is a blushing mess.

Taehyung and y/n left for the parking lot. The whole company was scared after what happened with the receptionist today. They all can leave the company but none of leaves the company. Who would leave the most influential and powerful company which provides the highest salary package.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They all drive of to the Lee's house. They were greeted by Seulbi's parents, grandparents, and brothers. The Kims stepped inside and sat on the sofa in the living room. Since, Seokjin was the oldest, he was supposed to talk along with Yoongi and the other brothers would give some suggestions.

They all were talking with each other. Lee's daughter-in-laws and mothers were talking with the girls while the gents were talking about business. Suddenly, a girl came down and called Jungkook.

" Kookoo? What are you doing here?" The girl spoke sweetly averting the attention on herself.

" Seulbi-ssi, that... That we are here to talk about our marriage..." Being nervous.

" What?"

" Yeah..."

The girl literally ran towards her father and hugged him saying that she is ready to marry Jungkook. Everyone wondered what's the matter with the girl.

" Do you know each other from before?" Her father asked. Jungkook gulped in fear.

" Yes appa. Tsk, we know each other. Our last meet-up was 3 weeks ago, after that he had a mission so we couldn't catch up"

Just when Seulbi said this, all of Jungkook's brothers and noonas shot him a soul piercing glance.

" Jungkook-ah, you-" Jimin was about to say something but Jungkook, cupped his mouth and his words muffled up.

" So, how did you meet? Minji asked"

" Oh that actually, we met each other in a club about 2 years ago. Actually, it was a great together that I attended and he was there with his friends. So, that day when I was going out of the club, a drunkard tried to harass me but, kookoo saved me and dropped me home. I didn't know him and he didn't know me. From that day, we became friends and used to hang out together whenever our schedules were free. Then we told each other that I am a chaebol and he is a Mafia. 1 year ago, he proposed me and I said yes. Since then we've been in a relationship. He called me bibi and I call him kookoo. Today, he called me Seulbi-ssi... Is it something serious Kooko?"

" Seulbi, your Kookoo is here to marry you. Well he did not tell us about his love story and said that he isn't seeing anyone. Still, he kept on rejecting the girls and his eyes were stuck on your biodata. He didn't even bother to check it further. " Jaehee spoke.

" Is that so? When is the marriage?" Seulbi asked being excited.

" Ok the coming Saturday" Yoongi spoke and everyone nodded.

" Let's go shopping tomorrow!!!! Okay? Tae, you're coming with me"

Tae nodded at his wife. Seulbi squealed in happiness. Tomorrow was a shopping spree and the day after tomorrow, it was the marriage.

25 Feb 2023
! Non Edited!

To be continued...