▫️12▫️

The boys were in other jet. Taehyung as usual had a cold face while the others were chatting with each other. As of now, they all were sitting together facing each other. Taehyung got up and went to the corner seat from where everything is visible.

He saw his brothers bonding well with each other and laughing together . He took out his phone from his pocket and saw his and y/n's wedding images. He caressed his ring and kissed it. He was smiling looking at y/n's pictures that Lisa clicked after she got ready and sent it to him. He felt complete for the first time.

Namjoon came and sat beside him while the others were far asleep.

" Taehyung-ah"

" Yes Namjoon hyung?"

" What are you doing?" Namjoon spoke as he noticed his brother's action. He definitely saw him staring at y/n's pictures and smiling.

" Nothing "

" I saw you. You love her a lot... Right?"

" Yes hyung. She is my everything"

" Taehyung, I just wanted to speak my mind... Abeoji, he is not in Korea as of now... He is in Russia... He doesn't know about your marriage with y/n..."

" I know hyung... Y/n is such a nice person why would he hate her.. Offcourse he hates me... Is that why you-"

" No. She has foreign blood in her veins. He is strictly against it. You remember after our grandfather died, Dushik samchoon married his long time girlfriend Chloé Garnier. Well you see she was a French woman. Abeoji was against it but still samchoon married her. She was not brave enough. Abeoji killed her. Samchoon committed suicide and killed himself. Their love is eternal but their life was a struggle. I am afraid-"

" Hyung, samchoon was killed by his brother. My brothers are with me. When they are with me, I am not scared. My baby is very strong. She had the guts to pierce my chest, my heart with one look and her small dagger. No one can touch my woman till the time I am alive. " Taehyung said with a small smile.

" Taehyung, do you still hate me?"

" Why would I hate you hyung? You did nothing wrong neither did I. It's abeoji. Earlier, I was still a kid and now I am a mature man who is married and a Mafia."

Namjoon hugged Taehyung and he hugged him back.

" Hyung, when is the league? It is probably in the last week of December. We have loads of time to prepare. They are designing the tasks. This time, they say that no mercy would be shown even to the wife. They have to bear the pain and so does the mafia. We have to train the girls. I think y/n would need a bit of less training and she can help us train the others as she fights."

" Yes hyung. It's January right now. Their training will start from October. Abeoji will come in the month end. I think, none of the girls should get pregnant this year and if they get pregnant then I won't allow them to risk the baby's life and health for the league."

" Exactly. I was about to say this. Jungkook is also at the correct age of marriage. I think we should talk to him. We will tell Jin hyung about this."

" Yes hyung-"

" By the way, I have something to show you."

Namjoon spoke as he took out the Polaroid of Taehyung with kids that was Kijoon's and surprisingly he was smiling. He showed it to his brother. Taehyung's eyes widened but then he smiled.

" I am telling you hyung, you should have seen Soojin's face after she pulled my cheeks. Kijoon was on my lap and was continuously wiggling. The other 2 were hanging on my biceps. They were so happy around y/n. They forgot that they all are scared of me. I don't really know why though... My wife says that it is because of my cold face..."

"Well she is right. Try to smile often. Your boxy smile can attract everyone and trust me it does-"

" And so does your dimples"

The brothers started laughing.

" I got to know about your dream of having 5 kids and love opinions"

" My god! Jin hyung and Suga hyung have such a big mouth!! "

" Nevermind... Opinions matters"

Namjoon went back to his seat saying this. Taehyung polished his earphones and started listening to Christmas Tree. It is his and y/n's favourite song. While listening to songs, he fell asleep. The attendent would inform the boys once they reach their mansion.

24 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...