▫️11▫️

" Baby, I wanna ask something, answer me honestly" said Minji.

Yoongi frowned. He was laying on the bed and Minji was beside him. They side faced each other.

" Yes baby ask."

" Baby, our Taehyungiee...I mean, he smiled. Along with the kids in the Polaroid y/n clicked... Just now also, hua eyes shouted worry. Is it an arrange marriage?" Minji asked since the girls were not aware of the whole scene.

" It is a love marriage. Earlier we were scared that y/n... She is an Australian-Korean girl... How can they marry. But then We overheard them. They were so true. Taehyung was genuinely happy. Before the mission, it was the first time that he smiled while talking about love. Me and Seokjin hyung, we talked to him."

" What happened to y/n?"

" The enemy was trying to attack Taehyung from the back so she went towards him. Taehyung's reflexes were quick that without analysing the scene, he stabbed her and after that he realised that she killed the one who was about to backstab him. That day, worry, dear of losing someone, anger and happiness were there in his eyes... Nevermind. This time Taehyung and y/n are also taking part in the league. I think this time we will win." he spoke and the couple drifted of to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning, everyone was on the breakfast table having their breakfast. Taehyung and y/n say with each other. The kids were liked their New imo and lingered around her. Y/n's presence made them feel a bit comfortable around Taehyung.

After having their breakfast, the newly married couple and the Kim family left for their mansion in Seoul. Well they had 2 jets so, the girls and kids went together and the boys went together.

In the jet, the girls were chatting to get to know y/n better. They introduced each other again.

" So, y/n welcome to the Kim family. I am Jaehee. I am the oldest"

" Minji this side. Is your passion okay. I mean it was a bit serious yesterday?"

" Yes eonnie, Yoongi oppa have a good medicine and Taehyung took a good care of me."

" I am Nabi. Soojin looks like me, right?"

" Soojin is very cute just like you." Y/n smiled at her cuteness.

" I am Mira. Welcome to the family y/n"

" Haerin this side"

" Nice to meet you guys. I am Y/n Kang. Thanks a lot for accepting me as Tae's wife. Let's bond very well!!"

" Umm... There is one thing we want to tell you being concerned..." Haerin spoke.

" Actually, it is not gonna be easy for you in our home... You know how do I put this..."

Y/n went curious.

" Y/n you know that your looks and blood running in your veins is Australian right..." Jaehee spoke.

" My appa is Korean. My mom was Australian... Yeah, so I am kind of a hybrid."

" In the Kim's clan there is a set of rules that is meant to be followed by all... The foremost rule is never ever do a love marriage. It is prohibited in our house. If abeoji gets to know about it, it is gonna be problematic..." Mira spoke

" Tae is with me and I know he will protect me. By the way do you guys also participate in the league with oppas? "

" Hmm. But we lose everytime. We have never ever reached to top 10. Maybe or endurance is weaker." Haerin spoke.

" I know that this time we are gonna win. Tae and the oppas are so determined and I am also there to help you guys. Don't worry." Y/n said smiling.

" Y/n you are so sweet. I saw the picture that Jaeseok showed me. Our Tae was smiling with the kids. Never had he done this. All thanks to you that finally he is coming out of the wall he has created for himself." Jaehee spoke making the latter smile.

" Y/n never talk back to abeoji." He will make your life a living hell. He will not let you live in peace." Mira spoke showing concern.

" I didn't understand. Why will I talk back to him?" Y/n spoke being bewildered.

" You will know it soon. We don't want to scare you. Just warning you. We know him." Minji chirped in.

" Girls, don't scare her. Let's have a test and let her too... Afterall it's her first night..." Haerin said while smirking.

The girls slept. Y/n a was thinking about what they told her. She was confused.

23 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

To be continued...

Guys please don't just be silent readers and drop your precious votes and comments💖