▫️4▫️

The next morning, BTS was on Kim's side of the Red Sand City. They stayed at the cottage that Kim's clan owned. Jimin and Jungkook were doing their task for the inspection along with Taehyung. The others were practicing their skill set. It has almost been dinner time but the inspection was still going on.

" Hyung- mianhae! King-"

" It's okay Jungkook, call me hyung. We are not in front of our men and fighters right now." Taehyung spoke calmly and had eye contact with Jungkook who was gulping hard.

Taehyung passed a small smile to Jungkook who seemed to calm down after it and resumed his work.

" Taehyung-ah, the land seems okay. No traps or nets are there. It's all clear. The ground is pretty okay. As in if a man falls down being injured, the ground won't hurt him. The ground doesn't needs to be watered like last time as it is already damp enough."

" Okay hyung. I got it. By the way, is this what our little maknae kookie wanted to say?"

" Yes!!" Jungkook grinned. Jimin posted the younger ones' back and the 3 of them went for dinner and rest as tomorrow is the fight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other side of the country, Lisa got the information and passed it to y/n.

" Y/n, BTS and their memvers are currently in the Red Sand City for their fight with EXO. So, I think you should go there directly without wasting time as your father has received another threat notice"

" Is it so? Okay then. I will go using our chopper. Can you get it ready? "

"Yes"

"Thanks Lisa. I don't know what I would have done without you"

" Y/n who do you think is gonna win the fight?"

" It's obviously BTS"

" Why are you so sure??"

" I don't know...my heart says so and everyone on the planet knows that Y/n always listens to-"

" Her heart. I'll get the chopper done. You just get ready. "

" Ok " y/n smiled at Lisa who dashed off to get the chopper ready.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The next day, BTS and EXO were standing face to face. Everyone was ready for the fierce fight. BTS' men e were fighting fiercely. They did not let their leader down and gave it their best shot. Still, it was difficult to determine the winner as the EXO' men also gave a tough competition. Taehyung did not let all of his men fight at once. Some of them were still practicing in the Hotel.

BTS members were standing behind their men and EXO members were standing behind their men. Unfortunately, one of the EXO men shoot the bullet which slides off from Jungkook's arm. However, it did not pierce his arm but just slides off and left a wound.

Now, the real battle began when the leaders were fighting. Taehyung was very angry since Jungkook got hurt as he was the closest and dearest to him. Taehyung shot that man who injured Jungkook.

Seokjin and Hoseok, the weapon specialists took their guns and went in the other direction as per planned by Taehyung.

Jimin and Namjoon were front fighters so they were openly during the bullets at their enemies. EXO followed the strategy made by Xiumin, their hyung and the leader.

Soon after, EXO's men covered them and the firing continued for hours. The firing ladted for about 6 minutes and the bullets were over. Now it was time for fighting without the guns.

Xiumin was fighting with Taehyung. Similarly, the other members were also fighting. Taehyung was getting punched and was returning the punches. Taehyung pinned Xiumin on the ground and sat on his stomach and was continuously hitting him making him unconcsious.

Their main aim was not to kill the members but sign them as an under gang in the Kim's clan and take over their areas. For that they would not kill them but make them unconcious using Suga's drugs whose effect lasts for almost 4 days.

Taehyung hit Xiumin on his neck where the sensory nerves exist and made him unconcsious. The momentnhe fainted, Tarhyung injected him with the drug. Soon after, his men took Xiumin with them.

Seokjin and Hoseok who went to the other direction killed all the coverage men of EXO so that Yoongi and Jungkook can have some time and space to capture Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun.

Lay, who was about to stab Namjoon with his dagger was made unconcsious by Taehyung as he injected the drug in his body.

Jimin injected Chen and he was unconscious. Namjoon and Taehyung together were fighting with DO, Sehun, and Chanyeol.

The fight continued until all the EXO members were laid unconscious. The dosages given to them were very heavy  and effective.

The EXO men who were left were taken to the practice area by the BTS men.

BTS had clearly won the battle and it was all a collective, a joint win.

" Clear the mess" Taehyung ordered the head guard and left along with his brothers.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The brothers and their men were treated by the paramedics and the doctors. They all were given the medication. Taehyung made sure that all of his men and EXO men who were alive were given the aids. The EXO members were already sent to his mansion's underground basement after their wounds were treated. Beds were placed and the EXO members were placed in the basement on the beds and were made comfortable.

Taehyung and BTS were still in Red Sand City and were checking the share of land, city revenue etc. that EXO owned. Their men were also there. They decided to check the whole area which was newly captured and then leave.

                        17 Feb 2023

! Non Edited!

To be continued