▫️1▫️

The room was very big. It actually wasn't a room but a large area more like a conference hall. There were only 7 thrones placed. Among them there was 1 throne that was different from all the other ones. It was for the leader aka the king and the rest were for the members.

Soon the lights turned dim and the atmosphere and the aura was yet to turn dark. Around 50 bodyguards came in. They all were armed. They lined up in such a way that they made a path for the bosses to enter. Soon a few more guards came in along with a man who was pleading them to show mercy and leave him.

The guards made him sit on the floor. Blood oozing from his mouth and nose, he begged them to let him go.

Suddenly, the aura of the room turned dark as there entered 6 arrogantly handsome men. They sat on either side of the throne. The already dark aura darkened more and the footsteps of a well built-up man echoed. Everyone stood up and bowed to him. They all bowed to him until he went and sat on the throne.

" So, what is the matter today?" The man who just enetered spoke in a cold yet calm tone.

" King Kim, this man right here has betrayed our people and looted their hard earned wealth. " A man spoke who was sitting on the last throne like chair.

" Do you know what you have done?" King Kim spoke in a monotone.

" K-king p-lease let m-me go...Th-this won't happen again..." The bloody man begged again.

" Seokjin what has this man done exactly?" King's tone remained the same.

" Yes King Kim. I know what he has done. This man raped a young girl. In the name if keeping her safe and marrying her, he took dowry of about 25 million won from the girl's family. After getting the money and the girl, he sold her off in the red light area. "
Seokjin, who was sitting on the last throne like chair spoke.

" Is this the truth?" King Kim spoke.

" King, I wo-" the man was cutted off mid sentence when a harsh slap landed on his face.

" How dare you rape a girl and sell her off. In Kim Taehyung's city, there is no place for a disgusting peice of shit, who doesn't respect girls. What if someone did the same with your wife, your sister, your own daughter! There is no mercy for you! " King Kim spoke and slapped the man again. He spoke once again to pass the final order.

" Yoongi and Hoseok, go to the red light area and bring that girl to the mansion. Jimin and Jungkook bring the girl's parents here and return their money back to them. Seokjin, call his family and inform them that this douche has been convicted. Namjoon, make sure to torture this man. The girl must vent out her anger and frustration on him. So, he should not die. Once the girl has done her work, kill him and feed his flesh to our dogs."

All the 6 men bowed to the King and said that they are on it. The king aka, the Taehyung left the place. The man kept on begging him but in vain.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was the night time. The Ruler' aka the Kim Mansion was silent. This silence was soon broken by some kids who came down while running and playing. Their mothers ran behind them in order to catch them.

The kids ran to their fathers who just entered from the main door along with their brothers.

" Jaeseok, Kijoon, Soojin, Jiyoon!! Stop running and come for dinner. Tomorrow you kids have a school!!" A woman said to the kids. The kids ran to their fathers and their fathers embraced them.

" Kijoon-ah, stop troubling eomma. Hmm. Let's go and have food. Okay?"
Namjoon said to his child politely.

Seokjin told all the kids to step down and obey their mothers. They also told the children to greet all of the uncles. One by one the kids greeted the 7 arrogantly handsome boys.

Soojin, the only girl among the children followed what her brothers were doing. As soon as the children greeted Jimin, they had to greet Taehyung.

One thing that everyone must be aware about Taehyung is that, all the children, maids and everyone in the house except for the elders, his brothers, and sister in laws are scared of Taehyung. Especially Soojin.

Taehyung always maintains his poker face and his eyes are always dark.

As soon as they went to greet Taehyung, nothing but a stutter left the childrens' mouth.

" A-Annyeong-hassey-yo T-Tae S-samch-choon" the kids spoke in unison as they bowed to him. They greeted Jungkook and ran with the speed of bullet to the dinning table.

Taehyung left everyone behind and went to his bedroom. It is quite rare for Taehyung to have dinner with his family. He is not a bad man, he has to pretend to be one.

He is as pure as white colour which is hidden under the shades as dark as black.

3 Feb 2023
!Non edited!

..To be continued..