▫️3▫️

It was the same day, after discussing the meeting, Taehyung was resting in his room so that he would feel fresh before the departure. He was in deep thought when there was a sudden knock on the door.

He got up and sat on the bed with a serious expression and said "come in". This person was none other than Seokjin.

Seokjin came and sat on the bed along with Taehyung. Taehyung looked at his face which carried a faint smile. As Seokjin was about to speak something, Yoongi also came and sat.

Taehyung looked at their face and both of them spoke nothing.

" Hyung...do you...need s-something?" Taehyung spoke as he took a deep breath.

" Yes we do" Seokjin spoke after he looked at Yoongi who nodded in agreement.

" Tae, we need answers to our questions. Okay?" Yoongi spoke.

" Yes hyung "

" Honestly" Seokjin spoke.

" Yes hyung "

" We know that you are going to find this ridiculous but... Do you beleive in love?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung gave him a faint smile and spoke.

" Hyung, I do beleive in love..."

" Have you ever fallen in love with someone?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung just shook his head as no.

" What kind of a girl do you want for yourself Taehyung-ah??" Yoongi again asked.

" Hyung...it's difficult..."

" Think about love and then tell. What Yoongi means is what do you want in your life partner ...like... like... something like how you both should live your life together..."

" Why so sud-" Taehyung was cut off by Yoongi who patted his head as a brotherly gesture.

" Hyung, I don't want a girlfriend...I want a wife who would understand me and thoughts, my job, my relations, who would heal me...I want to live my life with the girl who cherishes me and I cherish her. The one who heals me and I heal her. We would love each other a little more than yesterday and a little less than tomorrow... Hyung, you know my family dream...I wanna be a proud father to 5 kids who would call me appa and my love as eomma... One thing for sure is that...I don't want to be like abeoji... Rather I would be like harabeoji... I don't know but I think that my relations with abeoji are gonna change after the fight... I don't know if it would be good or bad..."

Seokjin and Yoongi were smiling ear to ear.

" You know, you are the purest soul we have ever met after eomma. Abeoji is just rude because of slight misunderstandings and they will be cleared soon. " Yoongi said.

" Tae, I really wish that you found your loved and have a happy life with her. Good bless you." Said Seokjin who got a bit emotional.

" Hyung... Why so sudden... Like you guys are not used to...I mean we never like had this kind of conversation... Like heart to heart..."

" This is because... We being your oldest hyungs know that our Tae is not a heartless monster that everyone thinks and that he is the purest soul ever. Just that he needs someone who would understand him..." Seokjin said.

" You will find your loved soon and till then please talk to us and let us guide you. Okay? Be close to us just like Jungkook..." Yoongi spoke.

Taehyung just nodded. Yoongi and Seokjin hugged him and he was taken aback but he hugged them back.

" Hyung do you guys feel bad when I call you by your names in the meeting hall? " Said Taehyung whose eyes were focused on his brothers.

" You are the king Taehyung-ah...It is normal and we don't feel bad since at the end of the day we are family and your brothers only." Seokjin said.

" Hyung please prepare. It's almost time for departure. Jin hyung, is the-"

" Everything is perfect. We gonna win these fight." Yoongi spoke and left could Seokjin. Taehyung also got up and took bath to get ready.

The dress code:
BTS
• black jeans, black t-shirt, black leather jacket, black mask, black cap.
EXO
• black jeans, black t-shirt, red leather jacket, black mask, red cap

All of them got ready and had something light to eat and went for the helipad. They all departed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/n was in her room sitting along with Lisa. Hari had already left for safety reasons since she did not belong to the mafia gang. Lisa worked in the gang.

" Y/n we have to save Busan... Nothing should happen to Busan. It's our home. We grew up here."

" Tomorrow, I will go Seoul to meet BTS leader V and request...no convince to him to help us..."

" I will also go with you"

" No Lisa. It's dangerous. It's risky. Stay here and keep me updated. Trust me okay?"

Y/n wore a black army pant with a black oversize tshirt, black sun cap, black mask and a black jacket. Well it seems sus but who cares.

Y/n went to the weapons room to select some daggers for tomorrow's evening journey. It takes time to select since planning and ideas are required. After that she went for training herself in using daggers and knives. She knew how to use them and was really amazing at it. Only some practice was required. She decided to practice today and leave tomorrow evening.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning, BTS reached the place where they had to fight. All the men reached as well. Jimin and Jungkook went for the land inspection whith their men. Taehyung was re-explaining the plan to the others. He already briefed Jimin, Jungkook, and their men about the same. Tomorrow, they had to fight.

13 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

To be continued