▫️21▫️

TIME SKIP
10 DAYS LATER

Today, everyone was busy with their schedules. Well except the boys. The girls were talking about the ration and the boys were chilling. Why not? It's Sunday. Suddenly, they heard a voice. A deep manly voice of clearing the throat.

They turned back and froze. The person again cleared his throat and the boys and girls stood up and bowed. Y/n and Seulbi was perplexed.

" Annyeonghasseyo Abeoji " everyone bowed except y/n and Seulbi.

The person was none other than their obnoxious father who was oblivious.

" I see 2 unknown girls here. Mind introducing them to me? Jaehee?" Mr. Kim said.

" Abeoji, they are Taehyung and Jungkook's wives" Jaehee spoke while bowing.

Taehyung circled his arm around y/n's waist and Jungkook held Seulbi's hand.

" Mr. Kim, this is Y/n Kang. Daughter of the Mafia King of Busan." Taehyung spoke in a monotone.

" Mafia King of Busan..."

" Abeoji, this is Lee Seulbi. She is Mr. Lee's daughter. The business world's  most influential and powerful business family" Jungkook introduced Seulbi.

" Nice choice my boy. Your wife is a pretty and a noble lady. I see. Well, I am sorry dear, I did not get a chance to attend your's and Jungkook's wedding."

" No problem abeoji. We will show you the wedding album. " Seulbi cooed.

Mr. Kim looked at y/n and then at Taehyung. Y/n had a confused face.

" Well, I am disappointed in your choice Taehyung. Anyways, now I am habitual of being disappointed by you. " Mr. Kim spoke while going inside the meeting hall.

Like every time, the youngsters understood that they had to gather as it is a family meeting. Mr. Kim sat on the king's chair and actioned the others to sit as well except y/n and Taehyung.

They both were standing before Mr. Kim who sat like an emperor.

" So, mind telling me this?"

" Abeoji-" Seokjin who was about to speak was cut off by Mr. Kim.

" I am asking this person so let him speak"

" Mr. Kim, we were on a mission. We have won the fight with the Woo's clan and their mafia group EXO is working under us. The whole Red Sand City is under the Kim's clan now.  There, the leader of Kang clan, asked help. He sent y/n, his daughter. We won the fight against the Shu Clan. I stabbed y/n but she saved me. We fell in love and married each other." Taehyung answered in a monotone.

" She isn't a Korean woman!" Mr. Kim qspoke angrily.

" My appa is a Korean" Y/n spoke looking at Mr. Kim.

" Women, your mother was a foreigner. Above all, an Australian! "

" Why does that matter? Doesn't your son's happiness stand at the first priority?" Y/n argued back.

" Taehyung. Divorce her. Right now" Mr. Kim spat angrily.

" I won't divorce my wife. I love her Mr. Kim" Taehyung spoke looking down. He was feeling very bad. He felt like he failed as a husband. Y/n felt bad seeing this state of Taehyung. The others were feeling helpless.

" Then, I am gonna tell the whole world that you killed your mother you bastard. Well, it's no lie that you killed her!" A tear escaped Taehyung's eyes. Everyone felt bad for Taehyung. This was a sensitive topic for him.

Y/n intertwined their hands and wiped his tear.

" Bloody actor-" Mr. Kim was cut off by Y/n whose eyes were red due to anger.

" What kind of a father are you. He is your own son. Your own blood and flesh. What are you doing to him. Are you even in senses. People don't even talk to their servants like that and you are treating him like a slave. He is your own son! They are your sons as well. Treat them all equally." Y/n yelled at him making an eye contact.

" Namjoon!! I said repeat the rules for my so called worthless mistake!!"

" Y-yes abeoji. Rule 1- Love marriages are not permitted."

They realised that Jungkook has also done a love marriage but they lied. They hid the fact that it was a love marriage. That day, y/n slept while they were talking so didn't hear him.

" Rule 2- Never ever look into the eyes of the father in law or the grandfather in law."

Y/n furiously kept on glaring at Mr. Kim.

" Rule 3- the decision made by the matriarch is the final final decision."

" Rule 4- GIRLS WITH FOREIGN BLOOD RUNNING IN THEIR VEINS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY INTO THE FAMILY."

" Okay. My final decision is, Taehyung is going to divorce this worthless woman."

" We are not divorcing each other. Please, I beg you. Let us live in peace together" y/n spoke. Tears not rolling down her blood red eyes.

" Mr. Kim please understand. We love each other"

" No love marriages without the family approval! " Mr. Kim spoke.

" My father had supported us." Y/n spoke.

" I don't support it. I cannot stand this."

" Seulbi and Jungkook had also done a love marriage! You are not saying anything to them!" She raised her voice.

" What?"

Jungkook and Seulbi also stood beside Taehyung and y/n.

" Jungkook, is it true?"

" Y-yes abeoji" he was scared.

" Well, the Lees are a reputed and influential family. But punishment is a must. Seulbi has to work in the house as a maid for 2 months. Jungkook has to spend 2 weeks without food. Only on water in the basement. Then only, I will accept the marriage."

" Mr. Kim then give us a punishment as well but please don't separate us" Taehyung joined his hand and sat on his knees. Y/n cupped his knees before they could touch the ground.

" You're my pride, my heart, my everything. I won't let my pride kneel down and beg."

Taehyung hugged her. Mr. Kim witnessed this. Did he forgive them? No, he didn't.

" This woman is not allowed to live in my mansion. Taehyung is the King, so he will function like one. He is people's choice. He will live in the mansion but it's not allowed to him to meet this woman. She will live in the outhouse from now on. Only a maid will be there with her. Nobody is allowed to go and meet her in the outhouse! "

Mr. Kim told the maids to pack y/n's stuff and send it to the outhouse. He told Minji to send a maid. She sent the most humble and friendly maid. The others had tears in their eyes. Jimin decided to speak.

" Abeoji, we wanted to tell you something. "

26 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...