▫️8▫️

" Why....? You love me... Right?" Y/n asked.

" I love you but I can't run your life along with mine..."

" We will heal each other... We are enough for each other. We will build our small world where only 7 of us will live and love each other..."

" 7 ?"

" Us and our 5 kids..."

" Even I want five kids... God our fantasies and thoughts are so similar"

"Then?"

" Marrying me will only give you pain... Do you accept it?"

" I do. I want to share everything with you. Be it our pain or our happiness. Be it health or sickness."

" You will only get taunts and harsh words. Do you accept it?"

" I do. At the end of the day, I know you will be there to comfort me and sweet talk to me. You will be there to hear my rants." Y/n smiled and so did Taehyung as they were in tears.

" You might have to bear the pain and party the heavy price for being my wife. Do you accept it?"

" I do. My love is financially stable and our hearts are rich in love and passion."

Taehyung smiled.

" So, Y/n Kang, do you want to compete in the league held by the biggest, and most richest Mafia with me?"

" What is that?"

" In that, the most powerful and the richest Mafia sports the gang of the mafia who wins the league with their wife. We have been losing it back to back for 2 decades. The partnership is held for 5 years. And this year we have the league. Hyungs participates with their wives."

" Make me your wife and then let's rock the league. We will win.  Let's get married tomorrow. "

Taehyung smiled at her and cuddles hey to sleep and slept with her. Jimin seemed to overheat their conversation while passing by. He was scared. He was scared for Taehyung. He ran to tell this to Jungkook.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" What?" Jungkook spoke as he wasn't able to believe his hyung.

" I am saying the truth. I heard them talking. I don't what is happening to Taehyung. How can he forget about the rules!!"

" Hyung, is y/n a foreigner? Her father is Korean..."

" Y/n's mother was an Australian. Her father is a Korean. At least this is what we have heard..."

" Hyung, we should inform Mr. Kang to save his daughter... This way Taehyung hyung will also not go against the rules and appa will not try to harm him and y/n's life will be saved... "

" No one is gonna so anything but Taehyung. Do you even know what he wants, what he feels, what she feels, his ideal family... No. So stop interfering. You are his brothers, being the oldest, I beg you to understand his love for y/n. Even she loves him. If they have decided to fight together and figure things out, let them. We should support them. Our Taehyung is finally getting love-"
Seokjin who listened to their conversation from the starting spoke.

" Hyung... Do you know something that we don't? Even Yoongi hyung acted like you. Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung seemed confused like me Jungkook..."

" Call the others except Taehyung, I think... It's time to tell you guys everything... "

Jungkook immediately called everyone and told them to come to his room since Seokjin has called them. They all say down on the bed.

" Yoongi-ah, I think we should tell them about our conversation with Taehyung a few days ago..."

" Why so sudden hyung???"

" Because we need to, Jimin and Jungkook are against it..."

" What the hell is your problem guys! Just let him be happy. Okay, I understand you guys don't know. So, we are telling you"

With this, Seokjin and Yoongi told their brothers about what Taehyung told them about his point and desire of his ideal love. They told them about what they have been observing and how they think that y/n matched his ideal type. Then Jimin told them about what he heard and they all came to a conclusion that they will let Taehyung do what he wants since it's his decision. They aaya always gonna support him.

" Taehyung said that he will take part in the league along with y/n" Jimin told them.

" Then congratulations guys, we are winning the backup"

This is true. Taehyung couldn't participate in the league earlier because he was single and did not have a wife. Well, now he does so he will take part and win.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next day, y/n and Taehyung some up g and got ready. They both were in y/n's room. He held her hand and they both went to Mr. Kang. Taehyung knocked the door and heard a faint come in and entered.

" King, what brings you here?" Mr. Kang exclaimed.

" Umm... Please call me Taehyung only. I can here with y/n to talk to you regarding something"

" Yes go ahead."

" Dad, we love each other and want to marry each other today..."

" Taehyung, Y/n is and Australian-Korean girl, how can sheet may you-"

" If you permit us, we want to get married today itself. We love each other and that is what matters..."

" Y/n his family doesn't allow the girls with foreign blood flowing in the veins to marry in the family. You are rushing your life. I can't lower this happen. "

" Dad, di you think that I am weak and I won't be able to take care of myself... Is that why you are refusing?"

" I am residing because I care for you my daughter. You are the only one O have in this whole world. I can't put you in danger..."

" Sir, even Great Mr. Kang ( y/n's grand father) had the same rule as my family. Still you married to Madame Lorraine Henderson (y/n' mother). You protected her well. She passed away due to Cancer. She led ab examplary life. I love your daughter and wish to marry her. I don't want to convince you or beg in firing of you to let me marry your daughter... Our live fir each other will make you do that" Taehyung spoke with a smile.

22 Feb 2023
!Non edited!

To be continued...