▫️17▫️

The Lee family and the Kim family had their dinner together and they left. The moment they all reached, Seokjin gave a headlock to Jungkook and dragged him to the living room. The others also sat down.

" Mr. Jeon Kookoo, mind telling the reason you lied to us?" Taehyung spoke poking his inner cheek.

" Hyung... Actually me and-" Jungkook was cut off as a maid came in and informed Jaehee that she picked the kids from the school and now they all are sleeping. At last she bowed and left.

" Hyung... actually me and Bibi have been in a serious committed relationship. We love each other a lot. I did not tell anyone about this. It's because they say, ' Keep it private until it's permanent', that is why. I thought that I would reject all the girls and then tell Bibi to talk to her father about our marriage and take Jin hyung and all of you to talk. Turned out that Bibi's father was already interested. And you all know the rules"

" Wow... You are just dating goals!!" Haerin cooed.

" Guys tomorrow, we are going for shopping, so give your cards to your wife everyone." Jaehee spoke commandingly. Suga, Hobi, Jimin, Namjoon have their cards to their wives.

" Taehyung-ah, did you want an invitation?" Namjoon spoke sarcastically.

" No I have already been invited. I am taking my wife for the shopping tomorrow. That is why no work. Hyungs can also tag along with us noona. After sending the kids to the school we will go."

" Okay then. Give that card back to me" Jimin said whining and everyone chuckled.

Y/n did not speak anything for almost 15 minutes. When Taehyung noticed it, she was already asleep on his shoulder intertwining their arms.

" I'll take her to our room. She is already asleep" Taehyung spoke and lifted a sleeping y/n in his arms and took her to their bedroom.

He carefully laid her and bought a pair of nightsuit for her. She was wearing a shirt with jeans so, it was easier to change her clothes, he also remove the foundation and concealer from her stomach area from the hickeys.

He undressed her and slides the brown shorts. He bought the cotton and cleansing milk to clean the concealer but did not find any. It was then only that he came to know, y/n isn't wearing a concealer on the hidden portion but the neck. He felt happy seeing the hickeys.

He unbuttoned her shirt and carefully changed her clothes. He cleaned her neck, jawline and collarbone making the trails of hickeys clearly visible. He untied her hair and applied cream all over her face, so that her skin remains soft as ever. Y/n being a heavy sleeper did not move an inch.

He also changed and wore a pyjama only. He is in the habit of sleeping half naked. Taehyung laid beside his wife and slept while cuddling y/n. He kissed her neck and slept.

The next morning, y/n woke up because of some knocks on the door

The next morning, y/n woke up because of some knocks on the door. She got up and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

 She got up and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully

She kissed his forehead and walked to the door. She saw a maid standing there as she opened the door.

" Yes?"

" Ma'am, Jaehee ma'am has said that everyone has to wake up, get ready and come down by 10 am, so that you can leave for shopping." As soon as the maid looked up, she saw hickeys on y/n's neck and again looked down.

" Okay. We will be on time" Y/n spoke and closed the door. She went and slept again for sometime as  almost 2 hours were left.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After few minutes, Taehyung woke up. He was earlier than y/n. He saw the time and kissed her eyes to wake her up.

" Sweetheart, rise and shine. We have to go for shopping as well. Com'on wake up."

Y/n woke up and hugged Taehyung. She gave him his morning kiss and went to the washroom to brush her teeth. Taehyung also followed her and they brushed together. Y/n asked Taehyung to take out some clothes for them as in the meantime, she wanted to empty her bowls. Taehyung also freshened up after her. He turned on some warm water in the bathtub and stepped inside. Y/n came in as well.

They took the bath together and stepped out wearing their black bathrobe

They took the bath together and stepped out wearing their black bathrobe. By the time y/n and Taehyung were all dressed up and ready, it was 9:45 am. They both went to the living room and sat with the others waiting for Jimin and Haerin. They waited for about 25 minutes but no traces. Jungkook was about to go and call them but then they saw that the couple was coming together.

Jimin's hand was supporting Haerin's waist and they can be down slowly.

" What took you so long-" Minji was cut off by Jungkook.

" Jimin-ssi" he yelled and Jimin for the first time ever did not suck at this joke but smiled.

" Guys, Haerin is a month pregnant! We are gonna be parents! We were just testing it out!!" Jimin squealed in happiness.

Everyone was so happy. They hugged and congratulated the couple. They ordered a cake and the son to be parents cut it and the family celebrated. After this, they all went for shopping as tomorrow is Jungkook and Seulbi's wedding.

26 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...