▫️23▫️

TIME SKIP
15 DAYS LATER

It has been 15 days since y/n and Taehyung are living separately. They miss each other a lot. Taehyung was sent to a mission and is still on the mission. Jungkook did not go as he had to complete his punishment because of which, he grew weaker. He was under medical treatment for being sick. Seulbi was not allowed to linger near her husband. Seulbi was still serving as the maid. She had to do the work that she has never done. In Seokjin's absence, Jaehee and Minji watched y/n. Y/n got along with the maid. Mr. Kim was not in Korea. He was in Russia. His men were keeping a watch on everyone.

Y/n and the maid were in the kitchen. They were cooking breakfast for themselves. Suddenly y/n felt dizzy and she fainted. The maid panicked. She immediately rushed to the mansion.

Mira saw the maid and asked her.

" What happened Hani? Is y/n okay?"

" Madam, y/n madam fainted in the kitchen. I cannot drag her to the couch. Please help her." She spoke while breathing heavily. Minji also heard and immediately called the doctor. The girls ran to the outhouse and saw y/n lying in the kitchen on the floor. The 3 of them took y/n to the couch. Mira and Minji were rubbing her plans and feet.

As soon as the doctor arrived, she checked y/n. She gave a pregnancy kit to the maid and collected y/n's blood sample to run the test. She gave her some medicines and left. Y/n's reports would arrive in the evening.

Y/n was still unconcsious. The maid cooked some healthy food for y/n while Minji asked Mira took care of y/n.

Minji called Taehyung but he did not pick the phone. Then, she called Yoongi who picked up the call. Mira told her to put the call on speaker.

" Hello?"

" Babe"

" Minji baby. Bogoshipda!!"

" Babe, when are you guys returning?"

" We will be home by evening."

" Babe, can you please pass the call to Taehyung. He is not picking up my call."

" Is everything okay? "

" Babe just pass the call"

Yoongi passed the call to Taehyung.

" Why weren't you answering your calls!!"

" Noona my phone was not with me. What happened?"

" Taehyung, y/n felt dizzy and fainted in the kitchen. Hani told us and the doctor came. She took her blood samples. Her reports would arrive by the nighttime."

" What happened to her? Is she okay?"

" Nope. She is still knocked out. The doctor said that she would wake up by then nighttime. The reports will arrive in your phone."

" Okay. I am coming"

With this they hung up the call.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Taehyung was sitting in the car and the driver was driving. He told the driver to stop the car. As soon as the car stopped, he told the driver to step out from the car and gave him some money.

" Book a cab and come back. Otherwise, come with Jin hyung."

He spoke and sat on the drivers seat. He started the car and drive of at the fastest speed.

" Please be safe sweetheart... " Taehyung prayed while driving. He drove off with the speed of a bullet. It would take him about 3 hours to reach by himself this fast. If he came with the driver, he would take at least 5 hours. Would he wait that much? No, not at all.

On the other hand, y/n was lying unconscious on the couch. She looked pale and weak. Only Hani knew what y/n did and was going through. She finished her cooking and sat with y/n.

" Y/n-ah, wake up already. Listen to your eonnie, wake up. Please. Tell me what you are feeling. Talk to me y/n-ah"

Mira and Minji were listening to Hani. They called Nabi, Jaehee, and Seulbi as well. Haerin was sleeping.

" Hani, tell us. What is going on in this outhouse." Minji

" I don't know if it's appropriate..."

" Hani please tell us. What is happening with y/n?" Jaehee urged.

" It all started 15 days ago. When y/n was ousted. Mr. Kim ordered his men to keep an eye on y/n, so that she can not step out of this outhouse. Once y/n tried to go out but one of Mr. Kim's man gave her rape threat... It was the first time I saw her shaken"

" R-rape th-threat " Seulbi whispers as tears rolled out of her eyes.

" Does Taehyung know this?" Nabi asked.

" The sad part is, she is bearing all this alone. They even tried to attack her while she was sleeping. She saved herself. She always keeps her dagger under her pillow. If that day, she didn't kill that man, she would have been dead by now. She slit the person's throat. Mr. Kim's men warned her again and took away the body. I cleared the blood. This happened about 10 days ago. She had been having nightmares everyday."

" Why is she not telling any of this to anyone but you know everything and why are you keeping it all to yourself. What is y/n to you? Or are you working for abeoji?" Mira suspected her.

Hani gulped her saliva.

26 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...