▫️20▫️

The very next morning, everyone was back to their usual routine. The boys were in the meeting hall discussing something and the girls were in the house doing their normal chores. It was around 11 in the morning. Mira was passing the kitchen and was going to the store room to keep the old frames when she heard the 2 youngest maids talking about something.

" Do you know that today when I went to master Jungkook's room, his wife opened the door. She was wearing a nice night wear that seemed expensive and mam her neck had love bites." One of the maids who was cutting the vegetables spoke.

" You should have seen King Taehyung's wife y/n's neck. It was filled with hickeys. She didn't even bother to hide it." The other one spoke.

" They are of our age only. We have shame and manners to hide such things from others but them. They don't."

" I thought that rich girls are shameless and they indeed are. I mean who shows off their private things. "

" I just wonder if the masters are  that good in bed. "

" I feel single!!"

" Still. Miss Haerin is the best. She is polite as well. You know when she was married, she concealed her love bites well. "

" Master Jimin is the luckiest in terms of wife i guess. She is polite and humble. Sometimes, I just wish that he should have married us. Master Jungkook and King Taehyung are a bit unlucky in those terms I guess..."

" Honestly though, I don't at all like King Taehyung's wife and Master Jungkook's wife."

Mira was angry. She just went to the store room. She felt bad that the maid are bad mouthing about her sister in laws.

She decided to talk to y/n and Seulbi. She went to the living room and called the 2 of them in her room.

(Mira, Y/n, Seulbi)

" Eonnie, what's the matter?" Y/n asked.

" Y/n, Seulbi. Answer me honestly."

" Okay~" Seulbi said.

" First you answer Seulbi."

" Umm... Okay"

" Seulbi, in the morning who came to your room?"

" Oh that, it was a maid..."

" Did you put concealer on the hickeys?"

" Yeah. After getting ready. Kookoo helped me."

" Okay, so did the maid see them?"

" Actually, I called up Minji eonnie in the morning so that she could help me cover up the marks but she didn't come. She had to go out due to an emergency although she didn't tell me."

" Why so?"

" Eonnie, Kookoo broke my concealers today that is why. So when the door was knocked, I thought it was eonnie but it was a maid. She told me to get ready and come down for breakfast and left after that."

" Okay. Y/n now you answer"

" yes"

" When we came back from Busan, did you hide the marks well?"

" Yes eonnie, I did. They were too many. And the next day as well, I concealed it well as we had a company tour. And day before yesterday, I don't remember what happened so Tae told me."

" What did he tell you?"

" When we came from Seulbi's house, we all were talking and I feel asleep and he changed my clothes and removed the makeup. The next morning like the day before yesterday, I did not notice that my clothes had changed and the maid came to tell me that we all will be leaving 2 hours."

" So you didn't know that hickeys were open?"

" Nope" y/n spoke popping the p sound.

" But eonnie what happened? Is anything wrong?"

" Yes"

Mira held the girls hand and took them down. Minji was not back from the work yet. The other 3 were chatting. The boys had already gone to the company.

" Ms. Nara!" Mira called the head maid. Within no time, she came running.

" Yes madam?"

" Gather all the maids right now over here. Everyone means everyone."

" Mira-yah, what happened? " Jaehee asked.

" You will see eonnie"

All the maids gathered around in 10 minutes.

"Y/n who was the one who came to inform you that we will leave in 2 hours?"

Y/n took a look at all of them and pointed out the maid. she was one of the 2 maids who were talking about them. Her name was Jiah. Similarly, Seulbi also pointed out and her name was Eunha.

" Step out the ones who were pointed out"

The 2 of them came forward.

" So, King Taehyung's wife didn't even bother to hide the hickeys and she is shameless. Is that so Jiah?"

The maid was perplexed but soon remembered and gulped. The other girls were confused.

" And, Master Jungkook's wife was showing off her love bites? Right Eunha?"

" N-no madam" they stuttered.

" What actually is going on?" Nabi asked.

It was then. Mira narrated their words to word conversation to them.

" You! How dare you talk about us like that. Your don't even know us. And what do you mean by how Master Jungkook is in bed! King Taehyung is unlucky?! We are shameless?!"
Y/n roared. She was very angry and so was the others. Seulbi was in tears. Well, she is a sensitive person.

" You know what, you guys are disgusting. How can you talk about another girl that to like this? You guys are fired. If we tell Taehyung or Jungkook, you guys surely are a dead meat!" Nabi spoke as she slapped them.

" This is a lesson. Don't bad mouth anyone. It's for all of you! Resume for work!" Jaehee spoke.

The 2 young maids ran away. The head maid bought a glass of water for Seulbi and she calmed down. The rest of them were silent. Minji came in the afternoon and she came to know about this. The girls decided to Shrug it off and not tell the boys.

26 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...