▫️14▫️

All the eyes were on Namjoon as he cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him.

" Jungkook, how old are you?"

" Hyung, you know my age... What kind of a question is that?"

" Just tell me..."

" 24"

" Do you like some girl?" Hearing Namjoon, Jungkook went silent as everyone was now looking at the maknae.

" Speak up Jungkook-ah" Hoseok also said.

" I don't like any girl nor do I have a girlfriend. Why?"

" We want you to get married. You are at the perfect age to greet married" Taehyung spoke.

" Ok hyung. But, I have a condition. The girl should be very sweet and like my noonas. Non-mafia background. Please hyung..."

" Okay then. We have already selected a few girls for you today. Check them."  Namjoon spoke.

Taehyung called his guard to bring the ipad in which the biodata was stored. The information was of many girls from all types of backgrounds.

Jungkook and the others finished their dinner and sat together in the living room. They connected the ipad to the television screen in the room so that everyone could see. Namjoon started to show the girls to everyone. Jungkook kept on rejecting everyone but one girl caught his attention. He thought that he had seen her before. Suddenly, he remembered.

Name- Lee SeulbiAge- 23Background- Belongs to the business family of the Lees

Name- Lee Seulbi
Age- 23
Background- Belongs to the business family of the Lees. Her family owns about 50 shopping malls, 10 hospitals, and 6 7-start hotels in South Korea. One of the biggest and most prestigious families. The only daughter in her family. She is purely Korean.
Personality- Sweet girl. A girly girl. Submissive. Can sing and dance very well. Shopaholic. Amazingly gorgeous. Friendly. Gets scared easily.
Criminal Record- none

**Her family is looking for a rich mafia boy for their daughter who can protect her very well**

" Jungkook, did you like her?" Y/n asked her as he was looking at her photo for 5 minutes.

" Yes. She is perfect for me. I know her. We have met twice or thrice before."

" Are you sure. Should we inform them then? Tomorrow we will go and meet them. " Yoongi spoke.

" Yes hyung. I am sure. She is very nice. You guys will also like her once you meet her."

Taehyung nodded. Hoseok dialled Seulbi's father's number and informed him that they wanted to get Jungkook and Seulbi married. Her father was happy that his daughter will get married in the Kim's youngest son. The meeting was fixed for tomorrow in the afternoon at the Lee's mansion.

Everyone left to sleep in their room. While everyone was eating dinner, the servants already organised y/n's stuff in their bedroom. She can do the little modification if needed on her own. Upon reaching the room, y/n started checking her stuff while Taehyung went to take a shower.