▫️7▫️

Everyone diverted their attention at the girl who just spoke.

" Dad... I wanna fight... "

" Dear, you know that I have never said no to anything you wanted. This time please... I can't risk your life. You only know how to use knives and daggers. You aren't physically that strong... You can't use guns..."

" Dad please... I promise you that I am brave enough to tackle pains and Lisa and Peat will be there with us also Taehyung-ssi is there." Y/n spoke while smiling.

" Appa jebal..." Lisa also said. Well she addresses Mr. Kang as her father only as her real father died long time back and since then, he supported her.

" Take care all of you. I am with you all and once we win this, Busan will officially become a member of Kim clan's land and we will function under them. I don't f feel okay so, I am leaving. You all can use the room and discuss everything." Mr. Kang spoke and went.

Everyone went to the weapon room as there was a bit table kept where they could sir and talk. All the planning and plotting was done by Taehyung only. One thing was that he was feeling this tingling sensation in his heart whenever Y/n called him Taehyung-ssi.

The planning and plotting was done. Direct provocation and attack. No room for defense. Mr. Kang already talked to the enemy about the fight. Well it was also a part of the plan made by Taehyung. The Shu clan's leader was angry.

BTS, y/n, and their gang members took their weapons and headed to the fight area. Taehyung was mesmerized with y/n's attire but focus one is always on the fight.

 Taehyung was mesmerized with y/n's attire but focus one is always on the fight

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Upon reaching, the first thing they did was to negotiate but the Shu leader was desperate to fight, so they initiated the attack. Everyone was fighting with all their might as if their life depends upon it. Well it does...

Y/n was using daggers and knives and so was Taehyung. Others were using guns and revolvers.

The fight was intriguing yet fierce. BTS had killed the leader of Shu clan. Y/n and Taehyung smiles at each other at this win.

Suddenly, Taehyung saw y/n approaching him with her longest dagger, so his reflexes acted and he stabbed her with his knife in her stomach.

Soon, he realised that y/n actually stabbed someone. But, it wasn't him, it was a guard who worked for the enemy. Jungkook who seemed to notice it shot the man. Sudden wave of fear ran through Taehyung's body. He signalled Jungkook that he is taking her.

He immediately, lifted y/n in bridal style as she was already unconscious and rushed towards the car and drove off to the Kang mansion where  doctors where already appointed.

It took almost 35 minutes to reach. He lifted her and ran inside and told the doctor to treat her. The wound was bleeding heavily.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TIME SKIP
1 DAY LATER

Y/n was unconcsious but today morning she woke up to an excruciating pain in her abdomen. She told the doctors about the pain. They left the wound open to let it dry since it was long but not deep. She was resting in her room and talking with Hari and Lisa. More like gossiping about Taehyung.

Y/n was sitting in her sports bra and skirt with her friends when Taehyung suddenly entered making the girls a bit awkward.

" I want to talk to y/n, so you guys may leave."

" This is my room and I decide who should leave and who shouldn't."

Hearing her Taehyung smiled. Well, it was like a sarcastic smile. He was about to walk out but he had to halt as y/n again spoke.

" I think you did not hear me. I said, it's me who decides who would enter and leave. Lisa, Hari... Can I, have some privacy?" Her friend got up and moved out while wiggling their eyebrows at her and left. Y/n got up locked the door and again went to her bed.

Taehyung sat on her bed along with her. Well, way too close... He caressed get injury with his index finger and middle finger. Y/n hissed ather sensation. The scented candles that y/n loves made the scene a bit more sensual than it already was.

He took out his dagger from his leather belt tied on his legs to carry knives and daggers. He decreased the distance between them as his breathe was fanning in crook of  her neck. He secretly put the dagger on the candle and heated it. Without giving a warning to y/n he pressed the hot metal on her stomach where it was wounded.

It was so sudden and painful that y/n immediately hugged him and held his shirt tightly making a fist. Taehyung snaked his arms around her tiny waist.

" This will kill the bacteria on the open wound. Poison will fade away soon " he spoke while caressing her back.

Y/n broke the hug and looked at him. Taehyung also looked at her and he had a sudden urge to kiss her lips. They both paused a bit and looked in each other's eyes.

Suddenly Y/n leaned in and placed her soft lips on Taehyung's. He kissed her back. The kiss was passionate and it spoke emotions. After savouring into each other, they paused as they broke the kiss.

" Marry me Taehyung-ssi... I love you..."

" Y/n... I can't marry you..."

As these words came out of the man's mouth, the girl's face lost all it's colour. Still she scooted over on his lap and cupped his face and he held her waist.

21 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

To be continiued