▫️34▫️

Taehyung was crying hard seeing y/n's condition.

Yoongi was treating her. It was his expertise to treat such wounds. The others also came running. Taehyung cried on Jungkook's shoulder. They all saw how y/n was lying on the ground.

Haerin came in with the baby who was crying. Taehyung took his daughter in his embrace and she started smiling. Taehyung cried more. Nobody except y/n knew what had happened. Well 1 person did know everything that too more than y/n knew. Taehyung was burning in anger, sadness, pain. He just wanted to kill Mr. Kim.

" You will not kill him

" You will not kill him. Our y/n will wake up and kill him. She knows the best." Namjoon said.

Taehyung noticed a scratch on his daughter's soft cushion like hand. It seemed that blood also came out. Taehyung took a cream from the medicine box placed and applied softly on her hand while she giggled.

"Was there a scratch on her hand when you took her?"

Jaehee nodded her head as a yes.

" Is her stomach full?" Taehyung seemed to speak in monotone.

Haerin nodded.

Taehyung took her in his embrace and started rocking her to sleep. Soon she fell asleep and Taehyung was protectively carrying her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After about 4 hours, Yoongi came out with a sad smile.

Taehyung bombarded him with questions.

" Y/n is perfectly okay. Right hyung?! Speak up!!"

" She's out of danger. She is just sleeping. You know, her wound say that she fought alot. Seeing that your daughter is safe, it was worth it. We won't let the bastard get away easily. Her condition is stable. She is a fighter."

He continued further.

" Jungkook, I have written the name of the ointments. Get them quickly." Jungkook took the paper and left.

" Hyung, can I see her?"

Yoongi nodded.

After handing his daughter to Nabi, Taehyung went inside and y/n was lying there. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Taehyung sat near her and kissed her forehead. He lifted her top a bit and saw the bandages and scratches.

" My sweetheart... Wake up soon... Tae babe is missing you... Our Taehee is also missing you. Wake up soon. You have to take revenge from him. I am here right. I'll make things right and then live a happy life."

Yes, they decided that if they have a son, they will name him Mark and if they have a girl, they will name her Taehee.

Taehyung again kissed her forehead. He saw that along with glucose, blood was also transferring inside her body since she lost a lot of blood. 

Y/n opened her eyes slowly as she felt someone holding her hand. She saw Taehyung and tears rolled down her eyes. She tried to sit up. The bed was automated so he pressed the button and it rises to the level and y/n was seated.

She was crying as Taehyung hugged her. They both were crying heavily. Hearing their voice, the others also entered.

They hugged y/n. Yoongi came forth and asked her if she is in pain.

" It's paining here. That Ryu stabbed over twice here" she spoke pointing her stomach.

" You will be alright by tomorrow. Even if they did something, the attacks were feeble but many. We were waiting for your to get up and teach that bastard a lesson. Tommorow morning will be the last time he is breathing." Yoongi spoke.

" My baby.... Tae where is our daughter." Y/n panicked.

"Here she is. Naughty girl. Slept peacefully in her father's arms" Haerin spoke as Taehyung and y/n chuckled a bit. Jungkook dashed in running and when he saw y/n tears followed. He hugged her. Jungkook was very attached to y/n.

" I feel tired... Tae please stay with me... I feel scared..." They all gave the couple some privacy and went out. 

Taehyung was talking to y/n.

" Tae, I am scared...I am very scared..."

" Don't be. I am with you. I will make things right. I just wanted to be a doctor and studied hard. I almost landed the job but Mr. Kim ruined everything."

" You know what he said..."

" Tell me..."

" He said that my pleas were fake. He said he loved Namjoon oppa's mother but she died due to Cancer. Then he met your mom. He started loving her. He said that when your mother was pregnant with you, he was very happy. He was like the happiest man. She loved all of your brothers equally. He said that he had to choose between you and your mom. He chose your mom but the doctor was able to save you as well. He said that the moment your mother took you in her arms to feed you, she suffered a cardiac arrest and died on the spot. Your grandfather named you Taehyung. Mr. Kim adopted Jungkook at that time and became fond of him. He vowed to make your life a living hell. He tortured me to make you suffer the pain of losing your loved one. He said that if I fall down he will take away our baby. Sh-she was crying. He told his man to stab me. I endured it all. Taehee was in my arms and I fell down. I begged him to let me f-feed her... She is only 2 days old but he took her away from me and then everything blacked out... He was slitting her hand...is she okay??"

" She is fine, but the wound is there and is negligible but how dare he!"

" I'm sleepy. Let me feed her. It's her dinner time. We both will sleep"

Taehyung kissed and bought Taehee who was playing in her father's embrace. Y/n carefully took her and fed her. The way she sucked the milk showed that she was so hungry. She slept while drinking the milk. Y/n laid her before her and drifted off. Taehyung kept his head on her pillow and slept.

Yoongi entered to apply the ointment on their cuts. He smiled seeing the scene in front of him. He applied the ointment on Taehee's hand which was almost healed. He applied the ointment on y/n's arms and neck, turned off the light and went away.

27 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...