▫️39▫️

The next day, they all went to the task location. Well, the number of tasks that participated had halved. The host started to pair up the opponents.

This time it was White Ocean gang. Their colour was white and BTS' colour was purple like before.

TASK 2

NAME- STRENGTH•LUCK•INTELLIGENCE

On the ground, 3 sets of challenges are clubbed together to form a task. A task ramp has been built up where 3 girls from the team are standing and are tied with carabiner. The husband whose wife stands on the ramp will participate. For strength challenge, the mafia has to pull the ropes which is connected to a chain of 10 tired each weighting 9kg. They have to pull it from the other side so that the tires which are lying on the floor, hang up. Once the chain had reached the ramp level of his wife, he will use the ladder, climb up the ramp and unlock his girl. Then he will go down and the girl will jump from the height of 6 m and the boy will help her in the safe landing by controlling the harness.

One the strength challenge has been completed by the first pair, the second pair had to immediately start the intelligence challenge. A board has been set up with nuts and different gears of various sizes are placed together all mixed up. The mafia has to use his intelligence and arrange the gears in such a way that they move freely when he rotated the liver. If the gears are at the proper place, the liver will move freely and the leader will slide from his side towards the ramp through a passage of the rope but the man has to keep on rotating the liver. Once the leader reached the ramp, the boy has to climb the same ladder and unlock the girl and follow the same process of safe landing.

Once the intelligence challenge is completed, the third pair had to immediately start the luck challenge. A table like metal thing is set up with about 100 different ropes that are thick and thin. Only 1 rope is connected to the ladder opposite to the ramp. The mafia has to pull the ropes as per his luck quotient. If it is the wrong type, he has to keep on trying. Once the correct rope is in his hand, he has to pull the rope as fast as he can so that the ladder reaches the ramp. Once the ladder reaches the ramp, he has to climb up, unlock his wife and come down and like the previous one, help his wife in a safe landing.

The task is a time based task. Only the team members of the gang who is performing can see it.

RULE- NONE

Taehyung was discussing with his brothers. They decided that Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon will do the task.

Now this task was to be performed by-

Stage 1- Jungkook and Seulbi
Stage 2- Namjoon and Mira
Stage 3- Yoongi and Minji

They were focusing when Seokjin spoke.

" Namjoon-ah, don't break anything okay. We don't want to get disqualified like last year after you broke the task instrument." Everyone was laughing including Mira. Namjoon made a WTF face.

" Show some mercy on the instruments and the team that planned it"  Yoongi slayed!