▫️35▫️

Yesterday at night, Hoseok got his men to clean all the mess.  He got the outhouse permanently locked. They felt depressed and guilty with what happened there.

Seokjin got all of Mr. Kim's stuff removed and all of his men were either fired or killed in the commotion.

The next morning, Nabi bought breakfast for y/n. Yoongi changed her dressing. Taehyung bathed her and helped her sit on the wheelchair. Jaehee was taking care of Taehyung's daughter.

Taehyung and y/n revealed their baby's name as Taehee. It was cute to see how each and everything she had resembled to her father.

The kids arrived back today since their holidays were over. They were very excited to meet Jaemin and Taehee. They wanted to meet their Seulbi and y/n imo but the caretaker told them that afterwards they can. The maids were told to keep the children busy.

Right now, everyone was standing in the medical room that the Mansion had beside the basement. Mr. Kim was still tied up in chains. This time, they all went to the basement. It reeked blood and dirt just like before.

They all entered the basement. Mr. Kim smirked seeing them all. It was the first time that the girls were told to accompany the boys.

" Heh! You made it!!" Mr. Kim scoffed.

" I survived to bring doom to you. Today, we won't let you go!!!!" Y/n spoke angrily add Taehyung held her hand. Tears brimming her eyes.

" Whatever you have done to me, I would have spared you for that and maybe would have never spoken to you that way. You shouldn't have touched my love and my baby. You shouldn't have even thought  harming them!"

" Shame on you abeoji! I hated my parents for leaving me. You are worst then them" Jungkook spoke.

" You stabbed her!"

Saying this Taehyung took the same brass knuckle that y/n threw away with which Ryu stabbed her and stabbed his calf muscles. He yelled in pain.

" Ungrateful jinx! Killed your own mother and now are killing your own father for this darn woman and child of yours!!"

" She isn't a darn woman. You are the old haggy bastard who doesn't understand anything! How can you hurt a small baby!? "

" Because it is your child! You snatched her away from me!!!!"

" He didn't do anything!! How can a small new born baby so something! Did he stab eomma's heart? Choke her!!? " Seokjin yelled at his father for the first time.

Taehyung pulled out all the nails from Mr. Kim's body.

" Killing you is a very small punishment for what you did to my wife! Answer me, why did you install the network jammers that day!!"

" What jammers?" Mr. Kim sounded confused.

" The next day after Jaemin's naming ceremony, why did you install jammers in the outhouse? " Namjoon questioned.

" I didn't do that. Well, the doctors refusing to treat this woman... I paid them and got them threatened by Ryu... I told him to make up the story of revenge... He wears a mask..."

" Abeoji, when you did a love marriage, why did you torture Seulbi?" Jungkook asked.

" Love marriages are not allowed!! I met Namjoon's mother on the day of our marriage only. Love at first sight. Unlike you, I didn't lie!!! My father arranged me with Hyejin. I met her in a restaurant. I didn't know I was arranged to her!! So stop blabbering shit!!"

" Leave him starving for days! Just when he is about to die, give him half a glass of water to drink. No light, no fan, no food, no water. Only him tied here! He'll beg to die. He will beg us to kill him. He will beg us just as my wife did! Every tear that my wife and my daughter shed because of the pain given by him will come out of his body as blood, sweat, and tears!" Taehyung told his man and took Y/n away.

The others followed them. Mr. Kim kept yelling to take him out but they turned deaf to his yells.

Taehyung dropped y/n in his bedroom in the mansion and also carried Taehee.

Both the mother and daughter slept and Taehyung called a meeting in the meeting room.

All of his gurads were assembled. Just like before The King enters along with his brothers and the already dark aura darkened more.

" So, it's been a while since I seriously had a meeting with you all"

Taehyung sat on the king's seat and his brothers sat on their usual spots. All the men bowed at Taehyung.

Taehyung started speaking.

28 Feb 2023
! Non Edited !

To be continued...