▫️27▫️

"After about 3 days or so... The picture came clear in my head. I wanted to feed Kookoo something so that at least he had some energy. But, my bad luck, a man of his caught me. He sent another man to abeoji. When that man came back, he hit me with a stick many times. My hands and stomach area was bleeding. I had no energy left. I didn't understand what happened. I kept on protesting but nothing worked...."

Seulbi continued.

" I decided to tell abeoji about this. I thought of him as a father figure but I was wrong. I was outside his office room, when I heard him talk to his man. The man was the one who hit me. He was telling abeoji how he hit and abeoji paid him like millions. He said that if I linger around Kookoo he has to do the same. He also said that it's because of Taehyung oppa and y/n eonnie that he has to do this to Jungkook. He said that he is against live marriages and once I die, he'll find a suitable girl for him. I got scared. That is why, I didn't come to the basement. I got to know that he hates me for doing a love marriage with his son. When 2 weeks were over, Jungkook was so well that he was knocked out for almost 13 days. I was not even allowed to see him let alone take care. Once, I tried... I was not able to see him like that. I wanted to hold him, touch him, talk to him. Again the same thing happened... Today, Jaehee eonnie paid the maids to shut their mouth and gave me a free day..."

Seulbi was crying. Jungkook did up and made Seulbi stand up. He removed the denim jacket she wore. She was wearing a white tank top. The marks on her back were fresh. Her arms were bruised. The amount of concealer on her neck was clearly visible. Jungkook was in tears and so were the others. Haerin was crying heavily. Mira hugged y/n and Seulbi.

" I... I failed...I failed to protect you Bibi... I failed as a husband... You had to go through this because of me... I am sorry my love..." He joined his hand and busted in tears. Seulbi shook her head as no as she smiled and wiped his tears. He hugged her.

They drank some water to calm themselves down.

" This is not right. He can't do this to them. He isn't a human. We won't let him harm them. He won't come back for almost 7-8 months. Just like every time, I am damn sure that he would call Zang to Russia with his men to help him expand there." Seokjin said.

" No. He would return when we will hold the meaning ceremony of Haerin eonnie's child. I heard him. He will call that man tomorrow morning. Then there will be no one to keep an eye on eonnie. He said expansion is important than filthy people like us."

Right now, Mr. Kim's man is doing the work given to him. From there, he would directly go to Russia. So no worries.

" Bingo. This way, y/n can also stay in the mansion. Her pregnancy would pass the trimester with ease-" Taehyung was speaking but got cut off by y/n.

" Tae, I feel hungry... I want to have chocolate" y/n said with a pout.

" You want to have chocolate? Jimin-ah~ I want to have chocolate ice cream~" Haerin also said doing an ageyo.

" Taehyung-ah, do you have some?" Jimin said with pleading eyes. Taehyung nodded.

" Sit here. Don't move. Okay" Taehyung spoke sternly.

Y/n nodded innocently making a pout. Hoseok cooed as he found it cute.

Taehyung and Jimin went to the kitchen. Taehyung opened the freezer and Jimin was shocked to see big tubs of all the ice creams placed.

" Taehyung-ah... No... What is this....!"

" Oh that. Yesterday, when we got to know about y/n's pregnancy, I bought every thing she would need and crave for do that she and our baby doesn't have to wait. You can pick one. "

Taehyung opened the refrigerator loaded with chocolates. He took a bar and went with Jimin who had a tub.

They gave it to them and they were peacefully having their items.

" So where I was...? Yeah. So her pregnancy would be completed with ease and she won't have any problem. I would easily be able to take care of her. But ee cannot move all of her stuff. We will take only necessary items. Once Mr. Kim is back, we will send her here."

" That's safe" Namjoon said.

" So let's go." Yoongi chirped in.

Taehyung lifted y/n in bridal style and carried her inside the mansion. He carefully laid her in the bedroom.

" Stay here only. I'll be back"

Taehyung dashed out and went to take some necessary items like clothes, food items, accessories, reports. Meanwhile, Seokjin, Minji, Jaehee, Yoongi were paying the guards to keep the mouth shut. Hoseok and Namjoon threatened some of them and also payed them.

Taehyung bought all the necessary stuff. The moment his eyes landed on y/n, they softened. He placed the stuff in its place and kissed her. He laid beside her and slept with her in his arms. Mira was going to call them for lunch but halted when she saw the beautiful scene. She clicked their picture and left after switching off the lights and closing the door.

26 Feb 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued .....