▫️6▫️

" What is your name again?" Taehyung asked again.

" Y/n Kang "

Yes, this daring girl was none other than Y/n. She was here to complete the promise she made.

" Look Y/n, when Busan has people like you who are skilled and versatile in fighting, we will be of no use. My men will safely escort you to your house."

Saying this, Taehyung turned back and was going but his steps halted as her next words shocked him.

" I thought that the Kim's clan proposed the idea of unity in South Korea after the major attack because of which all the major clans came together to fight. I thought that Kim Taehyung was brave. Brave enough to fight the foreign mafia who is raping a girl everyday in Busan. The lives of all the children and wives are under stake whose husbands are working in the gang. We wanted your help and my father wanted to continue to rule Busan under your name and you will win Busan. You will win the heart of Busan."

" What is the position of the enemy" Taehyung spoke as he turned around. BTS was shocked at this action of Taehyung.

" Tae. We can't. What will we be saying to abe-" Hoseok wanted to speak but Taehyung cut him off.

" He will be happy that Kim's clan's BTS has won Busan and his dream of becoming the biggest mafia or the major mafia in South Korea will take yet another step. "

" The Shu clan leader, Chu Shao Zhan is outside the Kang mansion. His men are triple in number. Every day, a new threat is being sent. He has given us time only till tomorrow night. The first sun rays that fall the day after tomorrow will be a signal of the attack."

" Do you have a mobile phone? "

" Yes I do."

" Call your father and tell him to tell Chu Shao Zhan that they should give your father a moment to think as he is thinking to surrender. Keyword 'thinking'. Don't surrender. Tell him to wait in the area where you fight."

Y/n took out her phone and called her father.

" Hello?"

" Dad. It's me."

" Udi aegi. Listen sweetheart, don't force yourself. Hmm. We will surrender to them. I just want you safe with me Hari, and Lisa."

" Appa... Do we have a room for talk with the leader of the mafia who is trying to attack us?"

" Yeah we do"

" Appa can you tell them that you are thinking to surrender and to make the final decision, you need a day or two and that they should wait in the BBS Ground area."

" What?"

" Appa, I have convinced BTS. It is told to me by their leader. We will be there by tomorrow morning."

"Okay my child. Appa is waiting for you. "

With this Y/n hung up the call. She had an eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung was lost in her big black eyes. Y/n was lost in the deep ocean of his eyes. Namjoon intentionally coughed and this broke the latter's eye contact.

" So, how should we go?" Hoseok asked.

" Well, I used my private chopper. Actually, you all can come with me in my chopper. I know how to fly it, so.."

" You go back. We will follow you from our jet. Our men will come with us. My head guard and his men will be there with you."

" Okay. Thank you so much"

Y/n turned around to go but was stopped by Taehyung as he held her hand. She gasped as she turned around.

" Give me your phone number."

" Ok yeah. I forgot. It is №####№####. So, I shoud take my leave. Actually why don't you all introduce yourselves?"

" There is no need. They are my brothers. You will know then on your own"

" Okay then. Are we leaving together?"

" Hmm"

Taehyung called his head guard and told him everything. Within an hour, everything was prepared. They all were set to leave.

One thing that shocked everyone was that at the last moment Taehyung changed the plan and all the BTS members went in Y/n's jet.

Well, Seokjin and Yoongi were trying to and trust me they did understand what was happening. Somewhere, the 2 of them were a bit worried.

After about 8 hours, they reached Y/n's family's helipad and y/n landed the chopper smoothly.

BTS were a bit surprised and impressed with her skills. What they didn't know was that she was soft hearted and can only use daggers but not guns.

They stepped out of the helipad and she took them to the meeting room in their house.

Y/n took them in and then she greeted her father. All of Y/n's men including her father bowed down on their knees to greet BTS since they are the biggest and the most dangerous group.

Y/n found it skeptical that her father bowed to them. It was okay for the guards and men to do so but her father?

" Appa... Why are you- "

All the BTS members looked at her being amused.

" My daughter, they are the most powerful in Korea. We have to-"

" Appa, you are older than them. You are their father's age..."

Taehyung thought a bit and then bowed to her father. This was the first time that he had done this. His brothers had to follow what he did so they had to follow him. Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other while bowing. The look on their faces was pissed. On the other hand, Seokjin and Yoongi knew what was going on and had a clear picture of Taehyung's actions since they had a talk with him. Namjoon and Hoseok were still analyzing the situation.

Y/n again looked at Taehyung and he looked at her. She felt that he is such a nice person unlike the other arrogant leaders. Taehyung also felt that she is not clinging on him like the other woman, she is unique.

Taehyung and the others rose up. Soon, Lisa entered along with Peat, her boyfriend who is the head guard in the Kang's mafia clan.

" So, we don't need strategy. We just need to provoke the leader because he is feisty and does things without thinking twice. The only bande he has is that his men are way too much in number and the weapons are technically advance" Namjoon spoke.

" Our number of men are also less but I cannot fight... I am an old person and recently got my version surgery for the tumor. I would pass out due to strain which is common for me now..."

Just then Y/n spoke and everyone diverted their attention towards her.

20 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

To be continued