▫️38▫️

It was 31 December. Yesterday was Taehyung's birthday. Y/n planned a beautiful date for them at the beach. They wore the dress they bought when they shopped for Jungkook and Seulbi's wedding.

Right now, they were in the Italian mafia's league arena. This league was organised for the South Korean mafia.

Many gangs were participating. One of them surely was BTS. One of the other major groups that participated was Red dragon. They were forming a group of 7 mafia's with their wives. So, in 1 group there were 14 members. Every team was allowed 1 colour that world represent them throughout the league. The ones who win the task 1 qualifiers for the next task and so on like this, they have the ultimate winner.

Taehyung started their training from November itself. They wanted to win at any cost.

TASK 1

NAME-THE BRAWL

In this task, the girls had to do a fight that seemed like fencing. 2 girls from proposing teams head to fight with each other. They wear some special suits designed exclusively for this task. On the suit were 3 buttons which were glowing. BTS' colour was purple. The girls have to fence with a baton and turn off the lights on their opponent's suit by tapping the button with the baton. They can defend and attack. After the girls, the boys had to do the same brawl to qualify

RULE- NO USE OF DIRECT HANDS AND LEGS. ATTACK USING THE BATON AND DEFEND USING THE BATON. IF THE BATON BREAKS, THEN THE ROUND HAS TO BE PLAYED AGAIN. IF THE EITHER OF THEM HIT ON THE FACE, THE OTHER TEAM GETS THE POINT. WHILE 2 TEAMS COMPLETE, THE OTHER TEAMS AREN'T ALLOWED TO SEE IT. HOWEVER, THEIR TEAM MEMBERS HAVE TO BE THERE AND MOTIVATE THEM.

For this task, they all were discussing that which one from the 7 of them should do it just then Nabi spoke.

" Taehyung-ah, let me win this one."

" Noona, are you sure?"

" Yup! I am a national level fencer duh!"

" Okay then! Let's cheer up for Nabi noona"

BTS was competing against the VIXX gang whose colour was black. They sent their member's wife Sora.

The match started in a ring. Within few minutes, Sora turned off 2 out of the 3 lights on Nabi's suit.

Taehyung knew that Nabi is gonna win and she won't let them down. They were doing for her. Nabi who seemed to understand the technique Sora was using now started the attack wisely. In the next few minutes of the brawl, she turned off all the 3 black lights on Sora's suit and swiftly won the task.

Now the reason depends upon Namjoon. If he won this task, they will qualify but if they lost, they have to play a third round.

Namjoon was competing against Sora's husband who was good at fencing. Namjoon decided to work wisely. He won the brawl. The VIXX members protested saying that he cheated by hitting without informing but they protests were taken down when the referee said that such things are called tactics which is important in a game.

Very swiftly, BTS entered the next round. The second task was supposed to be held 2 days later. They didn't know what the task was but were ready to face the challenge.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n and Taehyung picked all the children from the child care that they set up and went to their hotel.

They had their dinner and Y/n and Taehyung were playing with Taehee who was about 2 and a half months old now. She played with her parents. Whenever Taehyung used to make faces, she used to stick her tongue out and try to copy him earning chuckles from her parents.

They all slept and decided to explore Italy tomorrow so that they can freshen up their minds.

The next day, they had their breakfast and went to explore. They went to art galleries and museums on Namjoon's insistence.

They enjoyed their day and returned back to the hotel. Y/n again shopped for Taehee.

( Lol she loves shopping😌😌)

1 March 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued...