▫️40▫️

White ocean also completed the challenge very nicely. The thing was that, they just lost from BTS by a fraction of seconds. BTS took 34 minutes and white ocean 34.06 minutes.

Seokjin was proud of his brothers. Three fourth of the teams Lizzy and were out. Only 2 more tasks were to be done to win the league.

The next task was to be held after 2 days. They decided to stay at the hotel only.

After 2 days, they went to the place where the the next challenge was set up. This time Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Haerin, Jaehee and Nabi did the task. This task was played against The Devil gang. They were very violent during the task and Haerin even got hurt it was worth it.

They won the task and proceeded to the next and the final round. This task was to be performed by Taehyung and y/n as it was a fight task. Here, the wife and the husband both had to fight. It was the finale task. In this task, a coin would be tossed for the girls. On one side it was a gun and the was a dagger.

For girls, luckily it was daggers and for boys, it was gun. BTS was competing against The Sinners Gang. They have been enemies for a very long time.

Y/n  and Maria, the wife of Jack, the opponent mafia's wife had a fight with the daggers. Y/n won effortlessly. It was time for the fight with the guns. Taehyung and Jack aggressively fought with each other. Taehyung was losing the game but then y/n loudly shouted.

" Come'on Tae babe~we've promised each other and Taehee that we're gonna win!! Come'on!!!"

Taehyung smiled to get up and shot Jack's leg and kicked him out of the ring and won the task.

BTS had made the history by winning the league for the first time. Maria was also injured by y/n's attacks and so was Taehyung. When Jack was leaving, he eyes Taehyung angrily with a smirk. This was enough for Taehyung to doubt him. But what was the doubt.

In evening, the king of BTS along with his family had to meet the mafia at the party he organised and receive the honours.

Everyone dressed up for the party looking gorgeous. They also took their children for the event. Taehyung was given the prizes.

Everyone was sitting together when Taehyung was called by the Italian mafia along with Jack to rise a toast. 3 of them were standing together along with their wives. Taehyung noticed Jack's state and his arms around y/n.

" Taehyung, I must say, your wife is a beautiful woman with some skills" Jack spoke.

" Thanks... I guess... But she's mine" Taehyung replied.

" Ok boys, have a talk. Let me meet the others" the Italian mafia spoke in English and went.

" Don't be so happy King Taehyung... Just like the guards, I can do many things to your pretty little wife and that cute babygirl you have"

" Those guards... Were sent by you..." Y/n's words came out as a whisper.

" I shot your guards dead. You attempted to kill my pretty little wife and that cute babygirl of mine. But, what happened? Did you succeed? Clearly you wanted to win but alas! I won. Sorry for your loss" Taehyung spoke and y/n chuckled at Jack.

" Your wife will suffer... See you in SK... In the fight. I am challenging you. The details, I would send them to you once we reach Korea"

" Challenge accepted"

" I liked your sportsmanship."

They shaked their hands and Taehyung left with Y/n.

2 March 2023
! Non edited!

To be continued