▫️37▫️

After a week, everyone had their breakfast and got ready for the practice. Y/n was able to walk on her own now and her wounds were healing quickly because of Yoongi's special medicines and care.

They head to the practice room and the 6 girls were taught how to walk with weights on. They were practicing while y/n sat there and took care of Taehee and Jaemin.

Taehyung was coming periodically to check upon her. Y/n was also telling the girls about the way of breathing while doing the task. In short, she was helping the boys.

After an exhausting training session, they went back to their respective rooms to have some rest.

Y/n was playing with Taehee when Taehyung came out after taking a shower. He came and sat with y/n to play with Taehee.

Suddenly, y/n clutched her breast and a small yelp left her mouth.

" Ahhh!!"

Taehyung grew worried and hugged her.

" What happened. Is it paining somewhere? Should we go to the doctor?"

" Tae, my-my breast...it-it's paining..."

" How? What kind of pain? like stretching the muscles or cramping?"

" It's sore and numb kind of cramp"

" Oh! That's probably because you're breastfeeding Taehee. Don't worry it will vanish away. So you need some massage??"

" Hmm. Please you do it..."

" Let me rock Taehee to sleep and then."

Taehyung was rocking Taehee for almost half an hour and then she slept. He put her in her crib and sat on the bed taking the support of the headboard. Y/n parted his legs and sat between them.

( Imagine this is the way they sat

( Imagine this is the way they sat.)

Taehyung back hugged y/n  and started massaging her breast slowly. His warm hands gave her a soothing feeling.

He was gently massaging them just to make sure that the pain and the numbness goes away.

" Tae, I think, we need to do some shopping for Taehee. She doesn't have that many clothes. Since she is born, she is wearing Jaemin's clothes, Haerin eonnie must find it difficult too since babies litter the clothes like way to fast. We have to buy feeders, sterilized, mattresses for Taehee."

" Let's go now. What say?"

" What about Taehee? "

" Jaehee noona will take care of her. After you and me, she gets along with her."

"Okay then. Let's get ready" y/n cooed.

 Let's get ready" y/n cooed