°•PROLOGUE•°

In this era of the Mafias, the set of family rules are not formed to be broken.

The first rule in the rule set of the Kim family is:

1. NEVER EVER DO A LOVE MARRIAGE

If this rule is broken, the consequence leads to punishment. But, at times, breaking this rule is okay. Why? Some deals are profitable. Did they break this rule?

Yes

The second most important rule is:

2. NEVER LOOK INTO THE EYES OF YOUR FATHER-IN-LAW, GRANDFATHER-IN-LAW, ETC.

This rule was exclusively made for the daughter-in-law. Consequences are you might have to leave the house and live in the defaulter's home where only the people from the family live that too alone with 2 servants. Did they break the rule and bear the consequence?

Yes

The rule which is like a golden rule was:

3. WHATEVER IS DECIDED BY THE MATRIARCH OF THE FAMILY IS THE FINAL DECISION AND NOONE CAN CHANGE IT.

Did they break this rule?

Yes, they did.

The next rule was the biggest rule for hate:

4. GIRLS WITH FOREIGN BLOOD RUNNING IN THEIR VEINS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MARRY INTO THE FAMILY.

Y/n's mother was an Australian woman and her father was a Korean. This makes Y/n an Australian-Korean girl. This rule was broken?

Yes!

These rules were very harsh but we're set by the forefathers of the Kim family. All the brothers except the mafia leader followed these rules. Wasn't it the duty of the leader to abide by the rules?

All of this that they did was for one emotion, one feeling named love.

Is it wrong to love someone?

Should we function according to a set of rules which were made by some old conservative people with an orthodox mentality?

But these rules were made to protect the family, it's treasures, it's custom, it's reputation, and above all the people.

How will their story be? What will happen if their own people turn against them and their love for each other?

Stay tuned to know what happens in their lives✨

1 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

..To be continued..