▫️33▫️

Just when y/n was about to run away, the baby started crying. Y/n still attempted to run away but someone caught her back neck and dragged her inside and threw her on the floor.

Y/n protectively hugged her baby supporting her neck. This person was none other than Mr. Kim. He picked up the brass knuckle that y/n threw on the floor before running and stabbed her in the stomach.

Y/n's hold on the baby didn't loosen. She stood up and looked at Mr. Kim.

" Why are you doing this... What have we done to you to bear all of this?" Y/n cried.

" Fake enough. I loved my Namjoon's mother. I loved my wife Dali. She died. She left me alone. She died due to Cancer. I had lost all the hopes. Then, I met Hyejin. I loved her. I adored her. She loved all of my son's equally. Yoongi was very fond of her. When she was pregnant, we were the happiest couple. What happened then! I had to choose between my wife and our baby. I choose her. The doctor saved both of them. The moment she took the baby in her hands to feed, she suffered a heart attack and left me. The baby was a jinx whom my abeoji named Taehyung. I bought Jungkook and he became the dearest to me. I prayed to God. Everyday, to make that boy's life miserable. Now, when I have the chance, will I let it go? No! He will suffer. Suffer the pain of losing your wife and the baby! Stand up you bitch!"

Y/n was limping. The stab wound was bleeding. Ryu came forward and harshly made her stand.

" Let's play a game. I will spare you if you keep on standing and surviving the attacks. Once you fall down, the game is over."

Saying this, he called Ryu and told him to take the knuckles and wear it. He signalled Ryu. He came and stabbed y/n's back's upper left corner. She yelped in pain. He again stabbed her stomach. He stabbed her left leg's calf muscle in a attempt to make her fall down. She did lose balance but didn't fall. When he stabbed her right calf muscle, her knees felt weak. She fell down on her knees. Her hold on the baby tightened as she completely fell on the white floor which was all red from her blood.

She was limping and sliding back holding her daughter who was crying. Y/n was also in tears. With a lot of difficulty, she was sliding herself back leaving the blood stains on the floor as Mr. Kim approached her.

Hey daughter was crying.

" P-please l-let me f-feed her....she- is c-crying... She -is j-ust 2 days ol-d" she spoke stuttering facing difficulty in breathing.

He took Taehyung's daughter in his arms and saw her face. Y/n in an attempt to stand up turned on her stomach but failed miserably.

(Imagine something like this but face with scratches)

She was lying there and crying. She was extending her arm but couldn't move. Her eyes were feeling heavy, they were shutting themselves on there own. Y/n was trying her best.

She was just hoping someone to come and save her. Just a miracle. Her eyelids were heavy and shut themselves close. Before darkness took over her, she saw people entering the outhouse. Y/n was lying there like a lifeless body. Her daughter was crying her lungs out.

Those people were none other than her husband, oppas, and eonnies. They came running inside seeing the number of dead bodies. The scene made them scared. They were shaken up. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook attacked Mr. Kim and took away Taehyung's daughter from his hand. The girls were horrified seeing y/n bleeding so much. Hoseok and Jimin killed Ryu. Taehyung speeded towards y/n. He took her head in his lap. He saw her bloody face and body.

He immediately took her to the medical room that Yoongi had beside the basement.

" Namjoon-ah take this old hag to the basement" saying this Yoongi ran after Taehyung to treat y/n.

Jungkook hit the sensory nerve running through Mr. Kim's neck making him unconcsious. Seokjin gave Taehyung's daughter to Jaehee and she took her. Namjoon and Jungkook carried Mr. Kim to the basement and locked him in chains. The baby was still crying. Jaehee took her and cleaned her. She made her wear some clothes. Haerin breastfed her but she was still crying. They all decided to go to Taehyung.

27 Feb 2023
!Non Edited!

To be continued...