Chapter 521-530

_

  Chapter 521 Slaughtering the World 141

  "It turns out to be like this!" Li Qing looked at Xiaoqing, "Didn't you say that after resurrection, it will be difficult to improve

  your cultivation ?" People who cultivate the Qi of Primal Chaos in this way can revive others so that they can have a chance to improve." "

  Maybe!" Li Qing didn't know much about this research.

  Xiaoqing, Xiaolan and Xiaolu are still very excited. The three of them not only recovered their cultivation, but also felt the bottleneck. They haven't improved for too long, and they have been buried underground for a long time. This opportunity, it is estimated that they will never be able to improve again.

  Although they are already immortals, they still have longevity.

  The three went directly to the backyard to find an empty room to practice. As for the demons, with the help of the elixir, they finally returned to normal one by one.

  Jin Yuchang let out a sigh of relief, "It's terrifying!" But although it had a big impact on them just now, it was also beneficial, for example, his cultivation base has improved a lot now.

  "Finally came back to life." Shuqian felt more comfortable than ever before, as if he had won a lottery, "Now I suddenly have a feeling that these chaotic qi seem to have changed my luck. At this time ,

  Shu Bao said, "Brother Shuqian, then you should look for the treasure room in this yard now." "

  Treasure room? Is there a treasure room in this yard?" Shuqian was shocked, what did he say? He didn't even feel it. Could it be that he still couldn't find the treasures of heaven and earth?

  However, at this moment, he felt a strange aura in the yard.

  Soon, the mouse jumped out, and saw that he changed into his original body, and then jumped into the flowers, and soon, a flower was dragged out from the flowers, "Boss! Ma'am! This little guy has just become a demon." Li

  Qing His eyes suddenly lit up, little flower demon!

  But others frowned, this ability... can you say it's not good? Can't say either, but okay? What does it have to do with them when others become demons?

  Hu Qi asked Shu Bao, "Do you have a sense?"

  Shu Bao shook his head, "I can only sense the baby in the treasure room now."

  "Is Shu Qian's ability to detect Qi?" Zhe touched his chin and said something.

  "It's possible!"

  "It's possible to go around the woods and see which plants have become monsters. We can dig them up in advance, but what's the use?" Lang Fei couldn't help but say.

  "Yeah, what's the use?" Everyone had doubts.

  Li Qing grabbed the little flower demon, at this moment, the doll flew out and took the little flower demon away, "I'll take it to the space to practice, like this, there must be some living things to clean the space in the future." "This is very useful

  ! "Everyone seems to have found the need to collect these little monsters and find some fresh troops for the space. After all, the people who clean up the space are puppets. After they go in, they always feel that they are a little bit difficult to deal with.

  "If you want living things, I think Da Duo is quite suitable." Li Qing said, after all, Da Duo cultivates the energy of chaos.

  "Da Duo can be the captain of the little monsters. Leave this to me. When it wakes up, I'll negotiate with it." Wawa grabbed the little monster and disappeared.