Chapter 451-460

_

  Chapter 451 Killing the World 71

  Here, it is very convenient to buy land. Anyway, there is no vacant space in the center of the city, but around the city, there is a lot of space, but it is not guaranteed.

  In fact, speaking of it, the entire Scarlet City is not guaranteed, it's just that there are many high-level monks in the center of the city.

  But if there is any danger, everyone will go out of their own way, who will save others if there is nothing wrong? Isn't it full?

  Lin You and Li Qing spent 30 million spirit stones to buy a large piece of land on the edge of the city, and then they took out a big law house and threw it there.

  Exquisite pavilions and a huge yard just fill up this piece of land. When this Dharma house was first unveiled, it attracted a lot of people to watch, especially a female cultivator. They really liked this beautiful Dharma house. The most important thing is that they can still see the exquisite garden.

  However, with Lin You setting up dozens of formations, people outside the entire courtyard of their house can only see a cloud of fog.

  "There is a high-level formation mage among these people!"

  "Oh my god, I would have established a good relationship with them if I knew it."

  "No wonder they have so many spirit stones, so there is a formation mage!"

  "Where is their courtyard ?" What kind of formation did you make? Why can’t we see anything?” “

  Anyway, the defense of their courtyard is much stronger than that of our broken courtyard.” “

  They are holding a magic house!” Saying this The person who invited Lin You and his team was a bit regretful. If he could invite those people to their home today, wouldn't this law house become theirs?

  But it's a bit too late to say anything now, the law house won't be theirs, and they seem to be on guard against them.

  "Let's go, let's go back, it won't be ours if we look at it again."

  "I hope there will be some more people!"

  "That's right, there is no shortage of people out there who are stupid with many people in Lingshi."

  "I hope so!"

  "Let's go, let's go to the inn and watch!" After trading some things, I have some spirit stones in my hand, so I don't need to rush to exchange spirit stones with others.

  "Fortunately, we didn't wait in vain this time."

  "Yeah, we finally got some spirit stones, which can last for a while." "

  Those people are really clever, they can actually see what's wrong with us. "

  "Please, this is a strange place for them. If we strangers invite them, if they dare to go, then there will be ghosts!" "   But

  before..."

  "Shhh!"

But that person is a fool, if he hadn't been deceived by them, he wouldn't have been killed so easily by them, wouldn't he?

  This group of people returned to the inn, they would not say unnecessary words, but when newcomers came in, they would naturally choose attractive words to lure them.

  Speaking of which, their success rate is not low. At least they have seduced so many times, so Lin You and the others were not fooled. As for those who were fooled before, they have already buried themselves in peace.