Chapter 541-550

_

  Chapter 541 Killing the World 161

  Because this formation is a bit too simple, Lin You became clear after thinking about it. When these people were still working on the formation, he quietly added something to change the formation , and these people didn't even notice it at all.

  You know, logically speaking, they should use this formation often, and there should not be too few settings in normal times. Anyone who is familiar with the formation can find even a small change, let alone now Lin You can be said to be greatly moved, but these people in front of him seem to have not noticed it.

  Lin You waited here quietly, waiting for these people to arrange the formation, and the person who took the lead said to Lin You, "Ten million spirit stones, I will let you go, otherwise, the things you are wearing today Layers of skin, we will all pick it up."

  Lin You chuckled, "I've been waiting, and I've been waiting for a long time." If he is useless, this kind of superposition of cultivation is superimposed on these people, but now these cultivation Whoever it is superimposed on, but he has the final say.

  "Hmph, I really don't cry without seeing the coffin!" The elder brother who took the lead snorted coldly.

  At this time, the female nun was still beside her and said, "Brother, if you catch this man in a while, you have to reward him." "

  Okay, as long as you catch him, brother will reward you! "The elder brother who took the lead attacked Lin You while speaking.

  Lin You easily dodged his attack, which made the leading brother a little unbelievable?

  "How could it be? With this formation, you shouldn't be able to persuade him!" The leading brother looked at the brothers around him, logically speaking, the state that the middleman should have is now reflected in these brothers.

  His brothers bent over one by one, as if they were pressed by some heavy force and couldn't straighten up.

  "How did this happen? How did this happen? It should be because you are powerless!" The elder brother in the lead was anxious, "Everyone move, attack? Why don't you move?"

  "Brother... brother, we... have... no... strength... moved..." The man insisted on saying this, and was directly pressed to the ground by the heavy force.

  Soon, several other people were also suppressed to the ground.

  The elder brother who took the lead was in a hurry, "What did you do? What did you do?"

  "Whatever you did, I will do it." Lin You said coldly, if it is not in the Imperial City, you can't kill, now The blood was already flowing like a river, but since they dared to do this, of course he had to let them bleed.

  Lin You directly took all the storage equipment on the crushed people into his hands, then looked at the elder brother in charge, "It's up to you!" "You're dreaming!" The elder brother snorted

  coldly There was a sound, but soon, he found that his body was a little immobile, and he also felt that the weight on his body was getting heavier and heavier, and he even felt a little bit bent over.

  "What the hell did you do?" The big brother in charge gritted his teeth a little bit, and they hit the iron plate this time.

  Lin You said coolly, "I will do what you have done. This sentence has already been said once." At this time

  , someone among the onlookers suddenly exclaimed, "Originally, it can be done like this. Reverse the formation! It’s wonderful! It’s really wonderful!” This man is obviously a formation idiot, he has been studying this formation for half a day, and now he has finally grasped it, and the whole person looks at Lin You with admiration. The ordinary-looking young monk is definitely a formation master.