CHAPTER 351-360

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 351 Alchemy Conference 5

    Li Qing didn't know that they even had such a surprise. After all, in the cultivation world, no one usually cooks. Except for the homeless people who eat, like monks, they usually only eat bigu pills.

    And Zhuo Feng's clan actually used to be a refugee. Cooking was handed down from that time, and his ancestor at that time liked to eat it, so many delicacies were learned and researched by that ancestor.

    It is said that the shop he is running now was bought by the ancestor. After all, it really requires a lot of spirit stones to open a shop in the Holy City.

    Although it is said that he is not doing well now, if he can sell the shop, then he will become a rich man in an instant.

    They were tasting delicious food here, and a lot of exquisite food was being served all the time. At this time, Cai Yinyin and the others were unhappy.

    Although the dishes they order are not too expensive, they always order food, right? Why is the next door serving food all the time, but their food just doesn't come?

    "What's the matter? Why don't you serve us food?" A hot-tempered female nun couldn't hold back.

    "Wait a minute, it's probably because the dishes in front were not ready!" Others also noticed the serving situation of Li Qing's table.

    The hot female nun couldn't help but muttered, "Are they rice buckets? They serve so many dishes?" In fact, she was also a little jealous. You must know that the dishes on that table were all the most expensive dishes in Zuixianlou. , She has never tasted a lot of them.

    At this time, the second shopkeeper came to deliver food again, and they finally couldn't bear it any longer.

    "Second shopkeeper, why do their dishes keep serving, and what about ours?" the hot female nun said angrily, she was sitting beside Cai Yinyin, it seemed that the two of them had a good relationship, and they had been waiting for a long time. Not even a single dish was served, which is a bit unreasonable.

    "I'm sorry, fellow Daoists, the first few tables have ordered dishes a long time ago, and they haven't been served yet, but the dishes of the fellow Daoists are being made, and they'll be ready soon." The shop assistant was also very helpless, after all, Li Qing ordered There are too many signature dishes, and the prices are high, so under normal circumstances, the owner of their store has said that they should be close to these big local tyrants.     The big local tyrants will come more often when they eat well. As for the other people, to be honest, they can't earn many spirit stones at the Zuixianlou, so it doesn't matter if they go slowly.     Like the group of female nuns here, although they come here often, under normal circumstances, they don't order too expensive dishes. After all, this dish needs spirit stones.     At this time, the hot female cultivator pointed to the dish in his hand, "Give us this dish first! We're going to starve to death!" The     second shopkeeper looked at the hot female cultivator, "Fellow Daoist, the price of this dish is It's 38,000 spirit stones, please take out the spirit stones!" Normally, these people eat less than a fraction of this dish.     Cai Yinyin said with a smile, "You can serve them first, we're not in a hurry!" She pulled the hot female cultivator's hand, if she had probably bought it long ago.     But she has spent a lot of spirit stones buying clothes recently, and the last bit of spirit stone left in her hand has also been snatched from swallowing the moon. Now she can only wait until next month to get her The monthly example can be a little looser.     "Yin Yin, don't you have any spiritual stones on your body now?" The hot female cultivator looked at Cai Yinyin. She is usually this fool who pays money. What happened to her today? I have to say that this popular female cultivator is also a scheming bitch, and is usually the one with the most scheming Cai Yinyin.     Cai Yinyin pouted, "My spirit stones are spent in the Moon-Swallowing Heaven." Moon-Swallowing Heaven, hum! If I knew earlier that I wouldn't spend so many spiritual stones there, I was so tight that I didn't have any spiritual stones to eat with my little sisters.     "All of your beautiful clothes were bought on Moon-Swallowing Sky?" A female nun's voice suddenly became louder. Speaking of which, she had found out that Cai Yinyin's latest clothes were really beautiful, and she kept thinking Asked, but Cai Yinyin has been acting stupid, but she didn't expect that she finally revealed the place today.