CHAPTER 41-50

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 41 Determining Relationships
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

It wasn't until half an hour later that Lin You buried his face in Li Qing's neck, and then said in a slightly aggrieved voice, "Little goblin, I can't bear to be too far away from you, what should I do?"

Li Qing felt that she couldn't see Lin You like this, so she said, "You can stay in Yuncheng if you're okay! My villa is very big."

"Can I really do it?" Lin You's voice was a little low, he never raised his head, just quietly smelling Li Qing's body fragrance, he felt that he was a little ready to move again, what should I do? I can't stop myself.

"Well, yes! Anyway, my villa is very big, so my mother shouldn't mind." Li Qing put her hand on Lin You's head gently, but she didn't know that Lin You never let anyone get too close His, let alone scratching his head.

Of course, Lin You felt very comfortable when she touched him. His little woman touching him like this made him feel warm. What should he do if he wanted to kidnap her to register? Lin You thought secretly, how do you kidnap the little goblin to register?

"That's good!" A relaxed smile finally appeared on Lin You's face. He had achieved his original goal. Anyway, if the goblin agreed, her mother would definitely not refuse.

It is said that the little goblins in their family can actually be picked. If it is not for fear of scaring her, he really wants to cook rice with raw rice. Anyway, he will not be able to find other women in this life. She is alone.

Lin You knew that Li Qing had too many secrets, but he didn't plan to say anything now. After a long time, their little goblins would always show some clues. It's a long time in Japan, and they have a lifetime to dig each other out. the secret.

"Aren't you going to go to class next?" Lin You looked up at Li Qing seriously. Although he didn't mind the goblin's diploma, it seemed that the mother of his own power still valued it.

"There's no need to go to school anymore." The end of the world will come in more than two months or sooner. By then, you won't be able to get your graduation certificate, so there is no need to go to school at all. Now my mother already knows, they Now is the time to prepare their retreat.

"Why?" Lin You looked at Li Qing seriously, he sat up, and then took Li Qing directly into his arms.

Li Qing looked at Lin You with complicated eyes at this time, this guy is the person who cares about her the most besides her mother and Zhao Jia, and she also wants to hold this thigh, she thought about it and asked, "You believe me ?"

Lin You held Li Qing's hand tightly, is the little goblin in their family going to tell him some secrets?

He looked down at Li Qing in his arms, "You are my woman, so I naturally believe in you! You must always remember that you are mine, I believe in you, and you also believe in me, you know?" Don't forget to establish their relationship, after all, the goblin never agreed to be his girlfriend, which made him feel a little blind.

Li Qing turned her face sideways and looked up at Lin You, who was also very serious now, "You have to remember, you can only be mine in this life, you know?"

Li Qing chuckled, "You want me to be your girlfriend so much?"

Lin You grabbed her little hand, "Not just a girlfriend, I want more, I want you to be my wife, and then have children for me."