CHAPTER 431-440

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 431 Killing the World 51

    The doll also ate the delicious fish soup, and was full of energy, so there was another fish-raising pond in the space, and there was a sandy land around the pond. This is a place specially prepared for the fish to climb up and rest. .

    I have to say that the place prepared for this group of fish is really a beautiful and comfortable place.

    Jin Yu and the others caught more than a thousand fish in total, and the fish behind were scared away.

    On the contrary, more than a thousand fish entered the space and were raised.

    You must know that the pools in the space are basically spiritual water, and these fish will only grow faster and more delicious in this water.

    Of course, now is not the time to talk about this, after all, no matter how fast they grow, it will take a while.

    The water in this dark river should not be so simple, and the doll also flew out to observe the water.

    This dark river is very wide. They stand on this side of the river and can't see anything on the other side of the river.

    And the water in the dark river is also deep, and I don't know how deep.

    Lin You and Li Qing didn't plan to leave here for the time being. Speaking of which, they didn't know why they came to this bloody city, but Mouse Treasure gave them a lot of surprises.

    At this time, the doll had already cleaned up the equipment that Lin You bought from the stranger. This set of equipment was a set of high-grade black armor, but because it was damaged, even if the doll had been repaired for a long time, it is now The role that can be played is only the appearance of immortal-level low-grade.

    But even so, the defense of this armor is very strong, at least it can block a blow from the Earth Immortal.

    Lin You wanted Li Qing to wear it, but Li Qing refused, Li Qing's reason was very clear, "I don't like black armor, and this armor looks like a man's armor, husband, you want me to wear it. Other men's clothes?"

    And Li Qing felt that Lin You's fighting power was higher than hers. When fighting, he must be standing in front, and if she was in danger, the doll would directly pull her away, so her risk factor So low, there is no need to wear such a good armor.

    Lin You wanted to say something else, but Li Qing directly pierced his hand, and then directly asked him to recognize the master.

    It is said that when Li Qing said that this was another man's armor, he was no longer willing to let Li Qing wear it.

    Speaking of which, after they arrived in this bloody city, Mouse Treasure dug up a lot of things, as well as a lot of equipment and weapons.

    Lin You looked at the doll, "Is there a battle armor worn by the fairy? Find a set!"

    Soon, the doll took out a set of superb pink battle armor. This one looks like a woman's battle armor. It's beautiful, but It's not immortal, but as long as you don't encounter that kind of monster in the city of blood, there should be no danger. "This set of equipment is top-quality equipment, you can wear it as you like."

    Li Qing did not refuse, and directly recognized the master with blood. The pink one, although a bit irritating, can at least be sure that it was worn by a woman. , but she still washed it several times before putting it on.