CHAPTER 251-260

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 251 Pregnancy 7

    Now everyone knows that it is a mutant earthworm, a huge mutant earthworm, not to mention that Lin You and the others are afraid of them, even those zombies are afraid, no matter how high-level zombies are, none of them cross the border.

    But now Lin You plans to clean up the further mutant earthworms. Anyway, they don't plan to ask for any more buildings here. Lin You is going to take people to bomb it. Anyway, they don't have any shortage of ammunition or anything. on.

    So after eliminating the two earthworms in front of him, Lin You directly took out the tank cannon, and then bombed it in such a way.

    There are no living people left here. I don’t know what will grow out of this place. It’s better to level it. Maybe the land here can be taken out. In the future, it can improve the environment here and use it for planting The ground is also good.

    Just like this, they bombed all the way here, and the earthworms in the ground could be said to be smashed to pieces.

    But half of the city is very big. Although Lin You knows where there are earthworms, the earthworms can be standard, but who knows where there are eggs.

    And Lin You was in a hurry to go back to accompany Li Qing, how could he waste time here? To know that Li Qing is about to give birth, Lin You really doesn't worry about her.

    Fortunately, there are my husband and mother-in-law to accompany him at home, otherwise, Lin You would be even more at ease now.

    After the bombing all the way, the Earth Element turned the ground upside down, and buried the bombed ground and the remnants of the buildings deep into the ground. This time, all behind them turned into fertile fields.

    There are some wood-type people who have spawned some fruit trees behind them, although there is no fruit, it is only a matter of time.

    In this way, the former one is cleared away, and the latter one is planted all the way, which makes this already abandoned flower market have a little greenery.

    At night, Lin You couldn't hold back and ran directly into the space, where Li Qing was already waiting for him.

    "Baby, are you all right today?" Lin You gently stroked Li Qing's belly.

    "It's okay, I just feel like I live a life like raising pigs." Li Qing sighed, now that no one will let her go out, she can only stay at home.

    Fortunately, she has a sense of consciousness to use. It is still very interesting to occasionally scan how the people at the base live. Of course, she will not watch the occasional messy behavior.     However, the situation of some women shocked her. These women were completely let go and started to pick up customers. No matter which man looked for them, they would pick them up, as long as they had a crystal nucleus.     And their business is really good. After all, this apocalypse is too unfriendly to women, and the ratio of men to women is almost fifty to one. Li Qing despised their behavior a bit, but after all, this was also a way for them to make a living, and if they were there, some normal women would be much safer.     In the space, Qin Ya had already grown a lot of food, but Lin Xue had always been pampered, and Qin Ya was doing everything. After all, Qin Ya also felt that she was sorry for Lin Xue, so she was really pampered towards Lin Xue.     Li Qing sighed. Given their current way of getting along, it is estimated that when Qin Ya died, Lin Xue would starve to death.     "What's wrong? Sighing?" Lin You couldn't see his baby being a little aggrieved.     Li Qing smiled, "It's nothing, I just want to unload the goods early."     "Baby, wait for me, wait for me to regenerate when I go back." Lin You was anxious, afraid that his wife would have a baby while he was away. manage?     "Don't worry, there are so many people in the family, are you still afraid that they won't be able to take care of me?" Li Qing didn't say, even in the space, having a baby to take care of her is actually better than her outside, but about space and She really didn't want to expose the baby thing to others.     After all, being able to enter the space is really against the sky! Not everyone can be indifferent.     Li Qing felt that when she was not yet born, it was estimated that it would be almost ten days after waiting.