CHAPTER 361-370

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 361 Alchemy Conference 15

    It was finally time for the final competition of the Alchemy Conference. At this time, Li Qing and Lin You had become ordinary people sitting in the audience. They were going to see what these sects were going to do? What did they decide to do, how to catch her?

    Li Qing and Lin You dressed up as ordinary monks, and even the two of them were separated by a distance, pretending they didn't know each other.

    Li Qing's appearance was still pretty. She sat there and watched the remaining alchemists enter the arena. The people from the various sects seemed to be taking stimulants, and they were running around outside the arena.

    "These people are walking so fast, it's dazzling!"

    "They are looking for that female alchemist!"

    "That female alchemist probably won't come!"

    "No way?"

    "Why not?"

    "I see that those sects are a little nervous, let alone a female cultivator?"

    "That's right, there is a net here, and there will be ghosts!"

    Li Qing sat there quietly listening to the surrounding People talk, this world of self-cultivation is so cruel, as a female alchemist, the environment she faces is even more cruel, even if she is hunted down by so many sects, but no one thinks she is pitiful.

    Oh, this is reality!

    "Hey, have you heard that a female alchemist has been captured by that young master Yun."

    "Has one already been captured?"

    "Yeah, it is said that the female alchemist is very beautiful, she I have the badge of a fifth-level alchemist."

    "I guess I will soon fall in love with that young master Yun!" Powerful, powerful and handsome, the standard is rich and handsome, don't you like it?

    "I heard that the one is still thinking, and I don't know what she is thinking about."

    "Maybe someone has a lover!"

    "By the way, doesn't the female alchemist they arrested also have a lover?"

    "I heard about this. It is said that she came with men to accompany her, but those people seemed to cover up her original appearance. "

    As long as she's not a fool, she must cover up her original appearance."

    "That female alchemist is already an eighth-level alchemist. Even if she doesn't come, she is considered to be the top alchemist in the entire continent."

    "But , why didn't they arrest those people inside?" Someone pointed to the people who participated in the competition.

    "Please, they are all members of the Alchemy Association, no one dares to move, and their own strength is not weak, all of them are people who have lived for hundreds of years, and they have taken the test many times, but they still haven't gotten the ninth grade. Badge."

    "Now the ninth-level alchemist is also the president."

    "Yeah, so people from the alchemy association can't move easily, or they will offend the ninth-level alchemist!"

    "I think If the female alchemist has no one to control her, she will have the opportunity to grow into a tenth-level alchemist."     "

    That's for sure."