CHAPTER 1-10

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 1 Rebirth
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

"It hurts! It hurts!" Li Qing is now in a painful stage. She feels that all the bones in her body are broken. At this time, she felt like she was about to die. She was pushed into the zombie group by her dearest sister, and then there were A powerful Zombie punch almost knocked her out, and she only felt pain now.

As for that younger sister, she was actually a half-sister, the product of her father's derailment. If it wasn't for her mother's tolerance and she was taken in at home, she would not have such a younger sister, Li Min.

Li Qing is gnashing her teeth a bit now, her sister is really a white-eyed, and she is feeding the unfamiliar white-eyed wolf.

Speaking of which, she and her mother have always treated this sister very well, but just before she died, she knew that her mother's personal jade pendant finally fell into Yu Min's hands, and that jade pendant was a space , Li Min relied on the jade pendant to drink spicy food, but she never let her eat a bite.

After she died in the hands of the zombies, Li Min said arrogantly, "Li Qing, you don't even know that I'm not your own sister, that is, the fool of your father who thought I was his daughter, in fact I'm not at all, I'm the daughter of my mother and my cousin, haha, unfortunately no one knows this secret when it comes to me, and now you know it, but you're going to die soon, even if you can tell others , I wouldn't care."

The end times are over, and all moral rules are gone. In this world, if you can restrain yourself, you can do it. Don’t try to restrain others, because others won’t listen.

"Li Qing, I have always lived under your aura. I've had enough of you for a long time, why didn't you die earlier?" Li Min's expression was particularly hideous. You must know that under Li Qing's excellent background, she It's really a bit stupid, which makes her the most unbearable, "If you didn't rely on you to survive before, do you think you could live now? I use your mother's jade pendant space very well, every time I see you I feel so excited and happy to eat moldy bread, hahaha! Li Qing, it is a tragedy that you are alive, but you don't know it."

"Sister, who would like to be your sister? I have been suppressed by your halo since I was a child. I don't want it at all. You have no blood relationship with me at all. I came to your house just to take advantage of you. I used it like a fool. Even in the end times, that cheap dad died for me, haha, it's so funny! I'm finally staying with my biological parents now, you're just a superfluous ."

"So what if those people like you again? What if Zhao Jia treats you as a god? Now you are dead in my hands, hahahaha! Sooner or later, they will die in my hands. You know what? Qin The person Ze has always liked is me, even if you came out with me this time, it was arranged by him, the purpose is to let you die in my hands to relieve my hatred." Li Min's expression is very ferocious now, Her heart has been twisted by jealousy since childhood, but in Qin Ze's eyes, she thinks she is cute.

"Qin Ze is obviously my man, but he kisses you, do you know that the moment I saw it, I was going crazy, if it wasn't for your kiss, I wouldn't be so crazy to want to kill you, Qin Ze has already compromised, he is willing to let you die, otherwise I won't let him go to my bed." Li Min is like a lunatic now, and even his eyes are a little red. At this moment, Li Qing actually felt that Li Min's life was also a tragedy.