Chapter 551-560

_

  Chapter 551 Killing the World 171

  "Are you worried about their destructive attacks?" Li Qing looked at Lin You. You must know that when those people came to attack this courtyard in the past, they didn't use so much force. After all, they I am also afraid of destroying the balance of the entire Imperial City.

  But if their mysterious courtyard becomes an obstacle to the entire Imperial City, she is really worried that these people will launch a destructive attack. If someone does not hesitate to destroy the Imperial City and attack them here, their formation is really unbearable .

  "That's right, if they launch a destructive attack, this yard won't last long." "

  That's okay, let's change places at worst. By the way, have you bought a yard outside?" Li Qing thinks they should be in other places in the Imperial City. Place to buy another yard.

  "You can't buy yards in those important places, but you can buy a few yards in other places." Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly. He had asked Jinyu and the others to buy a few small yards in the Imperial City, and he also added Although it is a simple formation, it will not attract the attention of others, and others should not easily peep into the situation inside.

  "Husband, after you finish the formation here, we can move to the small yard." "

  That's good! We will be free that way." Lin You also agrees, or else he will lock up his little goblin every day. Here, it feels like being in a birdcage.

  Li Qing was happy, "Well, I'll remove more than half of the flowers in the yard first." The flowers in the yard are so beautiful, it's better to move some to the space.

  Li Qing went to work, and she didn't have that much affection for this yard, after all, it was snatched from others, and for her, it could be discarded at any time.

  The flowers in the yard were made so beautiful by Daduo that Li Qing would feel uncomfortable if she didn't take them away.

  Soon, half of the flowers in the yard were removed by Li Qing, leaving only a big hole.

  Li Qing took a look at the large and small pits, and she directly released a few puppets, processed the big pit, and then filled it with water to make a small pond. She also put a few fish in it, and then took He started fishing with a fishing rod.

  When Lin You noticed this scene, he couldn't help being amused by her, it was so boring.

  When Li Qing was fishing here, she seemed to have calmed down, and then she found that she could hear a little crying and talking.

  Crying... talking...

  This sound came from this yard.

  "Are we abandoned?"

  "We are so pitiful, they were all taken away, why are we the only one left?"

  "Da Duo said that there is a very powerful space in that human's hand, and there are The rich atmosphere of chaos is much stronger than the cloud of chaos under the roots of the big flower.” “

  Yes, if it hadn’t been exposed to the purer energy of chaos, it would not have left that cloud of chaos to the Us."

  "Why doesn't she want us? We are also beautiful!"

  "Woo..."

  "I... I don't want to be abandoned!"

  "We don't want to be abandoned, but she can hear our hearts Is it?"