CHAPTER 181-190

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 181 I Care About Supplies 2
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and Bad Female Matches Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

Li Qing frowned. The direction of this group of zombie sparrows was towards the Baiyun Base, which belonged to her protection range. Among the relatives and friends she cared about most, she did not allow these zombie sparrows to fly there. Let's go to the destruction, after all, everyone is not ready, and the level is not enough.

Thinking of this, Li Qing narrowed her eyes slightly. She grabbed a handful of colorful crystal cores and put them in the yard. Ever since the little wolf showed his greed for the multicolored crystal nucleus, she felt that this thing should be attractive to mutant beasts, but she wondered if it was attractive to zombie beasts?

Li Qing looked at Little Wolf, "Little Wolf, do you think it works for them?"

"It must be effective!" Little Wolf thinks it is effective, because now that the multicolored crystal core is taken out, it will be drooling. If these colorful crystal cores are not used to attract zombie sparrows, it would have pounced on it long ago.

The doll couldn't help but say, "Didn't the master see that the little wolf wants to pounce on it now?"

Li Qing couldn't help laughing when she saw Xiaolang's expression, "As expected!" It's good to attract them. Her goal is to eliminate these zombie sparrows, and she also needs these crystal cores now.

At this time, the flying zombie sparrow changed direction abruptly and flew towards Li Qing.

When these zombie sparrows flew close, Li Qing noticed that there were a few mutant birds at the end of the team, and they were some distance away from the zombie sparrows.

"These zombie sparrows are followed by mutant birds!" How strange!

"They should be waiting to hunt zombie sparrows, right?" The doll looked at these zombie sparrows and his scalp was numb, thanks to these sparrows becoming zombies, otherwise they should have grown bigger.

As the zombie sparrow approached, Little Wolf, Doll and Li Qing were all ready to fight.

"I'm attacking the little wolf. Come and pick up the crystal core for the doll." Li Qing didn't want the doll to rush forward. Although the doll has grown up a little, it still looks like an elf. She wonders if the doll is not big enough. Woolen cloth?

Li Qing didn't know that dolls used to be the same size as humans...

Just when a group of zombie sparrows flew down, Li Qing's water-type ability was immediately released. Although the water-type ability was not that powerful, Li Qing's water-type ability had a purifying effect. When it reached the zombie sparrow, it was like a chemical reaction, and white smoke began to rise from the zombie sparrow's body.

Then it was followed by the release of the thunder system, just like this, the water system, the thunder system, and after half an hour, only pieces of crystal cores fell on the ground. Those zombie sparrows were either corroded by the water system or were hacked by the thunder system. Turned into ashes, this time the doll was excited, he picked up the crystal core, it was a joy.

On this side of the battle, the little wolf found that he couldn't get involved at all. Originally it wanted to help pick up the crystal core, but it was pushed aside by the doll. The little wolf had no choice but to find something to do by himself. In the end, it only It can help the owner to control the stray zombie sparrows that fly down.