Chapter 601-610

_

  Chapter 601 Chapter 601 Ascension to the Immortal Realm 12

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at the surrounding situation. Now there is still some distance from the opening of the secret realm. Most of the people who come here are monks, and their cultivation base is not that high. Speaking of which, the two of them are still the pair with the highest cultivation among these people.

  However, the two of them were so quiet that people around thought they were ordinary people.

  Especially those few people who were staring at them, someone had already come to contact them quietly.

  The person who came was a beautiful woman. This woman was only at the alchemy stage, but on this grassland, even with cultivation, it was difficult to display it.

  She walked up to Lin You, and said directly, "Fellow Taoist, are you missing a companion? I'm already at the alchemy stage." Although the woman next to this man is beautiful, her cultivation Gao, this woman looks like a person with no cultivation base. Who knows if she will be delayed in the secret realm?

  If you are smart, you will definitely choose her!

  But Lin You didn't bother to pay attention to her at all, but gently took his little fairy's hand, "Are you tired? Do you want to find a place to rest?"

  This place is not suitable for the law house, it is too eye-catching , but it is no problem to take out a tent.

  And Li Qing looked at her husband with a funny face at this time, "Husband, why don't

  you deal with this woman?" .

  But after they left, many men came over and asked this woman, "Is the fairy lacking a Taoist partner? See if I can make it?" "

  Fairy, you can look at me. Although I am not very good-looking, I am strong. !” These men surrounded the nun.

  This female cultivator was going crazy with anger, she didn't know that man would be so disrespectful to her, if it wasn't for the good looks of their husband and wife, she wouldn't bother to provoke them!

  However, in just the blink of an eye, the man and woman had already disappeared, and she didn't even notice where they went.

  You must know that they only found such a pleasing pair. If they look again, God knows if they can catch up with the opening of the secret realm. Now there are only two days left.

  This female cultivator didn't know that in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Lin You directly created a formation in a corner, and then he took Li Qing back to the space, so that no one else would trouble them outside.

  The female cultivator finally got rid of the person who was pestering her, so she gathered with her brothers.

  "What about those two people?"

  "I didn't notice, they got news all of a sudden."

  "Disappeared suddenly?"

  "Yes, they disappeared suddenly, right there!" One of them pointed at Lin Youhe They didn't know the direction of Li Qing's disappearance, Lin You took Li Qing to teleport there, and left here to a place where no one was there.

  So the group of them went there and really found nothing.

  "There is nothing here."

  "That's right, I didn't see anything, and there was no trace of formations. They are just two ordinary people. How could they disappear suddenly?" "Maybe it's