CHAPTER 271-280

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 271 Alchemy 2

    Also, the ginseng and black chicken pills she made before were very smooth, so she was very confident, and she didn't know that these two kinds of medicinal herbs were difficult to make, so it was easy to succeed.

    Besides, she is not a full furnace that is refined every time, and she also has a certain failure rate!

    Li Qing refined a few more pots of Foundation Establishment Pill, which she felt was enough, and then went directly to the secret realm with the pill.

    Lin You happened to be awake at this time, she handed the Xisui Dan to Li Qing, and the two of them took one directly. In fact, the two of them didn't have much effect on taking the Xisui Dan. After all, they It is a physique with full attributes and spiritual roots.

    However, the two still felt that the speed of the spiritual energy in their bodies had increased.

    In the evening, Li Qing gathered everyone together, and then gave them the Xisui Dan, and asked them to take the Xisui Dan first.

    Actually speaking, everyone has been cultivating here for such a long time, and they haven't started cultivating yet. After all, their spiritual consciousness is not enough.

    But after washing the marrow, some of them should be able to cultivate.

    Counting the time, they have been here for a long time. Lin Dashao and Zheng Hao went out to deal with some things. Knowing that the base was operating normally, they continued to come back to practice.

    And taking Xisui Dan is a big deal for them, and I don't know if they will be able to cultivate from tomorrow.

    Now everyone wants to cultivate true!

    This night was not a peaceful night. It was only a group of them in this secret realm, and there was no one else. If there were anyone else, they would probably feel scared.

    After all, almost everyone screamed and screamed all night. Li Qing and Lin You looked at each other. It seems that the two of them have never experienced this?     No, in fact, the two of them have been soaking in the stream for a long time, and the stream has purified them a lot, so the effect of their use of the Xisui Dan is not so obvious.

    After all, no one can match their luxury.

    The night had passed, and when they woke up the next morning, everyone ran out one after another. There was no way. They were really stinking to death by themselves.

    In particular, Zheng Ning, Zhao Jia and the two cooks ran the fastest. After all, they are women, and they usually have high demands on themselves. Now they are so stinky, they were almost killed by themselves.

    Zheng Ning screamed while taking a shower, "Why am I so stinky?"

    "I stink too!" Zhao Jia was also screaming, but she didn't feel ashamed, because she felt her body Lightness, she got a huge benefit from this.

    She feels that her body is really refreshing like never before!

    The rest of the men looked calmer, but the rapid pace of each one also made it known that they were also nervous about the changes in their bodies.

    After everyone came back from the bath, Zheng Hao looked at Li Qing and Lin You excitedly, "Qing'er, my consciousness is level 20."

    "Me too!" Zhao Jia was also very excited!