Chapter 471-480

_

  Chapter 471 Slaughtering the World 91

  Speaking of which, Lin You and Li Qing don't know much about this Slaughtering World. After the two of them used spells to open their eyes, they looked outside the door, and sure enough there was a large group of people outside the door Wraith.

  And the looks are all weird, and they don't even look like what the killing world should have.

  Jin Yu and the others were also looking out. They had never seen this strange thing outside.

  "What is that thing? Its head is like a cow, but its body is like a leopard. Is it a freak?" "

  And why does that humanoid wraith have a dog's head?" "

  That centaur body, my God, how could I Can’t accept it?”

  “Then why do I think he looks like a snake that insults our snake clan?” Looking at Snake Seven, he felt that his eyes were hurting.

  "It's so hot, I can't stand it, that chicken-headed dog, I really want to chop its head off." "

  Oh my God, why are these wraiths so scary?"

  "Hey, it seems A little inexplicably familiar?" Jin Yu felt that he should have heard these things before.

  "This kind of thing looks too strange. It is impossible for this kind of thing to exist in our world. They don't come from other continents, do they? Is this the legendary Wraith Pool?" Hei Zhe heard It's like passing here.

  "Resentful Spirit Pond?" Neither Lin You nor Li Qing had heard of it.

  "We went in the wrong direction." Hei Zhe was a little depressed. When did they go the wrong way?

  Everyone is shocked now, why did they go the wrong way? Lin You took out the map and looked at it. There is no Wraith Pool on the map, but you can't see their current direction, right?

  "Actually, it can't be regarded as going in the wrong direction. Ordinary people can't meet this pool of wraiths." Hei Zhe looked at Li Qing. Their wife's luck was against the sky, and she was able to come to this pool of wraiths.

  Li Qing's eyes lit up immediately, "Is there any treasure in this Wraith Pool?"

  Hei Zhe nodded, "Ordinary people can't come here. After these wraiths are killed, they will drop Wraith Crystals. Wraith crystal can resist the curse of wraith, no matter it is used for drawing spells or refining tools.”

  Hearing this, Li Qing seemed to remember, “I see, there is a medicine called Mie Ling Pill, after eating this Planting pills to fight against spirits is very effective, but what is needed to refine this kind of pills is spirit crystals."

  Lin You looked at Li Qing, "We have to get spirit crystals first before we can refine the spirit crystals." Mie Ling Pill, right?"

  "Yes, I have other herbs here, as long as we take the Mie Ling Pill, the damage value of destroying the wraith is high, but now we don't know if we can hurt these wraiths."

  " Now that you're here, don't go back empty-handed." Lin You walked out of the law house directly, and the others followed closely behind him.

  As soon as they walked out of the law house, they felt the biting cold wind outside. Obviously they were monks, so they could not feel the cold or heat, but now they were so cold that they were shivering one by one, and they gave themselves one by one. It's much better with a defensive cover.