CHAPTER 81-90

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 81
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

Li Hao's hideousness has been looked at by everyone. In fact, Li Min is the happiest now, because she found that she is not the only adopted daughter, and for her and Li Qing, she has always been the most in the eyes of her father. important one.

So Li Min is very satisfied with the current situation, because in this way, no one will compete with her for inheritance.

At this time, Li Min didn't think at all, if Li Hao's company couldn't save her, how much inheritance would be left to her?

You must know that if Li Hao can really get 200 million from Zheng Ning, then she can also get a lot of benefits from it.

But Li Min doesn't care about all these. She knows that Li Hao has a lot of real estate in addition to the company. Several of them are famous houses, which are very valuable. Even one of them is enough for her to eat and drink for decades.

I have to say that Li Min is also a selfish person. When she thinks about these things, she never thinks about others, such as Li Hao's pension, she never thinks about it, she only thinks about inheritance.

Li Hao was thrown out by Lin You at this time, and Li Min behind him did not avoid the bad luck of falling. The two fell directly on the road. It was really miserable. The power is very powerful.

The two of them didn't get up for a long time, and Li Qing and the others had already returned to the villa.

As for Wang Gang, the captain of the bodyguard called a wealthy businessman whose daughter disappeared unexpectedly a year ago. The family never knew where the daughter went.

The captain of the bodyguard told him that his daughter was hurt by a bodyguard and is now buried in a foreign land. He also learned this information recently, so he told him and asked him if he wanted to ask the bodyguard, whether his daughter was hidden Where have you been?

The rich businessman went crazy when he heard it. He had been expecting his daughter to be alive when there was no news, but now someone told him that his daughter was dead, and more importantly, he Knowing that this bodyguard captain won't lie.

Asked the address of the captain of the bodyguard, he immediately notified the eldest son in Yuncheng, and asked the eldest son to take over Wang Gang.

The eldest son of the wealthy businessman came very quickly. He took Wang Gang away with a group of people. It is estimated that Wang Gang is really bad luck this time. After all, this eldest son is very fond of his sister. It can be said that he has achieved At the level of sister control, now that he knows the news that his sister has died, he is now trying hard to restrain his emotions, and he must find the bones of his sister.

Wang Gang was taken away, the captain of the bodyguard and Lin Zhengze were called to the hall of the villa, Li Qing looked at them both, "Thank you for your loyalty!"

"This is what we should do!" The bodyguard captain and Lin Zhengze had serious expressions. The two of them really came here because of what Zheng Ning said about the pension system. They were thinking about getting married and having children, so when Zheng Ning talked about taking care of the elderly, the two of them were moved.

Although they usually earn a lot of money, they are not masters who can save money.

Both of them are now in their thirties, and it can even be said that most of the people Zheng Ning recruited are over thirty years old.