Chapter 481-490

_

  Chapter 481 Killing the World 101

  Li Qing looked at the four maids suspiciously, "She has caused you to be suppressed for so long, aren't you angry?" Although I don't know how long it has been suppressed, but look at it like this Son, it should be long enough.

  After all, the Wraith Stone has been formed for a long time, and she really can't see through the cultivation of these few people. Could it be that they are not from this world?

  The four maids shook their heads, and Xiaohong said even more, "If it wasn't for the good relationship between the princess and us, and the fact that the princess left a last word to ask the master to spare our lives, we would probably end up in dire straits. After all, we don't have strong Background!"

  "Princess, my name is Xiaoqing, and I will follow you from now on!" "

  Yes, princess, my name is Xiaolu, and I will follow you from now on!"

  "Princess, my name is Xiaolan, and I will follow you from now on !"

  Xiao Hong looked at Li Qing more seriously, "Princess, don't drive us away, okay?"

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly, "I'm really not your princess, I'm sure, in this great world, There are a lot of people who look alike, so it is normal for you to recognize the wrong person, you have been trapped for so long, shouldn't you go back and have a look?" "We..." Xiaohong seemed to

  be Thinking of something, she sighed, "I didn't have a family long ago." "

  The four of us are orphans, and we all grew up with the princess from childhood to adulthood, princess, don't drive us away, if If you drive us away, we don't know where to go." Xiaoqing said pleadingly.

  At this time, Xiaohong looked at the man, "Young Master Wen, you are saved now, should you go back?"

  Shao Wen pouted, "Tell me where this is and how should I go back? Trapped After so long, my cultivation has not fully recovered!"

  Speaking of this, Young Master Wen looked at Lin You and Li Qing, "Thank you for saving me, I also don't think you are that princess." Anyway, I don't know why, I used to feel disgusted whenever I saw that princess, No matter how beautiful she was, the woman in front of him didn't give him such a feeling, so this woman should not be that princess.

  The imprint and breath of the soul are different, so Wen Shao cupped his hands and went to the side to practice.

  At this time, Lin You looked at Hei Zhe and the others, "Why did you remember moving the tomb?"

  Hei Zhe pointed at the baby, "Waah said that they want to build a base here, we thought about it, if we build a base here, It is not good to have these tombs, so we plan to move these tombs outside the Taniguchi, so as to deter people who come here." Unexpectedly, a living person was

  dug up...

  Lin You looked at the other tombs here, Couldn't help looking at Xiaohong and the others, "Are these tombs people you know?"

  Xiaohong shook her head, "I don't know, we were the only ones here before we were crushed, and they chose them at random. In the first realm, he said that it is impossible for great powers to appear in this realm, and it is impossible for anyone to save us, so we were buried here."

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly, "Hei Zhe, dig another tomb to see Look, I think those people outside may have come for the tomb."

  When Li Qing said this, the voice of the doll appeared in her and Lin You's minds.