Chapter 461-470

_

  Chapter 461 Slaughtering the World 81

  Finally at night, Lin You and Li Qing let the baby fly out of the space invisibly. They don't know where the monster is now, so the baby can only fly around with them.

  However, Lin You knew that the city lord knew the approximate location of the monster, but he did not intend to ask the city lord. Now that the city lord has colluded with the third prince of the upper realm, if he asked, he would really He was worried that the city lord would dig a hole for him.

  Speaking of which, Princess Yuanyue has united with the third prince now, and who else does the third prince unite with?

  However, he doesn't have any close friends in this Scarlet City, and he doesn't have to worry about his friends being bribed, just to inspect the formation, or the city lord will use the formation to plot against him.

  Speaking of which, the third prince would also do such small tricks, and speaking of it, he had to guard against his calculations. He probably wanted to associate himself with that Princess of the Full Moon. Now is the time.

  Thinking of this, Lin You pulled Li Qing into his arms, "Honey, stay away from that third prince from now on." "

  Honey, I don't know him at all!"

  Lin You was satisfied, "That's right!"

  "What are you thinking about?"

  "Just thinking, that third prince must be planning to plot against me, and that princess of the full moon may be listening to him." "It's

  really possible." Think about that full moon Princess, Li Qing was really angry, and squeezed Lin You's waist, "But, who told you to talk to her?

  " Well, although my little goblin's pinching doesn't hurt, it's a little itchy. They still have tasks to do now, so they can't think about anything else right now.

  "Huh!" Li Qing snorted coldly, this guy is just attracting bees and butterflies, "I really want to make you ugly."

  Lin You stared immediately when he heard that, "That's impossible. If he becomes ugly, how can he be worthy of you?" You know, his appearance now matches their little elf very well. She will not be worthy of her by the side of the goblin.

  He didn't want others to say that the two of them were not a good match as soon as they saw them.

  He likes people to look at them and say that they are worthy, a match made in heaven, etc...

  At this time, the baby has led them out of the Scarlet City. You must know that although there are formations, no formations can prevent them Living with dolls.

  "Master, there is an endless desert outside here. Where are we going?" The baby asked Li Qing directly. After all, Li Qing's luck is against the sky. The direction she pointed out casually is definitely more accurate than the direction pointed out by others. Son.

  Outside is the endless desert. If it weren't for the darkness here, no one would think that this would be an underground world, because it is too vast.

  Li Qing casually pointed to a direction, "Let's go that way!" The main reason was that when she was fighting monsters on the city wall, she found that the monsters came from that direction.

  Li Qing finished pointing the direction, and the doll went in that direction, Li Qing couldn't help but said, "This underground world is really vast." "