CHAPTER 71-80

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
front page
front page>Charm dance purple pupil>Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Chapter 71
previous chapterTable of contentsnext chapterread record
【Click to return to Simplified Chinese to read】

You can search for "Rebirth of the End of the World: The Bad and the Bad Girl with Miaobi Pavilion (mbg.tw)" to check the latest chapter!

"Sorry, the eldest lady has explained that until they come out, no one is allowed to come in to disturb them." The bodyguards at home were very conscientious, but they refused to let her in anyway.

"What did you say? I'm her aunt, and she won't even let me in?" Qi Xiao was going crazy. When she took her nephew to the supermarket today, the people in the supermarket told her that the supermarket had changed. The master, this makes Qi Xiao mad, this is her son's thing, how can he change the master casually, she thinks that the son may have been given to the dead girl Li Qing, so she came to make a fuss.

"Sorry, no matter who you are, you can't go in, not even the eldest lady's father." The bodyguard's attitude was very tough.

However, what they didn't expect was that Li Hao appeared with Li Min.

"Dad...Is this here?" Li Min asked while looking at Li Hao in the passenger seat. If it hadn't been for too much money owed in the bank, they wouldn't be here today.

Speaking of which, Li Min's name of Li Hao's father is a bit difficult to say now, after all, the two of them already have that kind of relationship.

"Well, it's here." Li Hao knew about Zheng Ning's property, but even if Zheng Ning hid it from him, he had a channel to know.

"Who is that at the door, and why are you making a fuss there?" Li Min frowned at the woman at the door who was almost like a shrew.

"Don't worry about her, she's Li Qing's aunt." Li Hao frowned. He really didn't look down on Zheng Ning's sister-in-law. Of course, that woman looked down on him as well. Eye.

"Shall we get off now?"

"No, wait and see if anyone comes out to talk."

The two of them did not get out of the car, but parked the car near the door and watched the scene at the door quietly.

Qi Xiao was stopped all the time, and she got angry, "Zheng Ning, get out of here, what are you doing? You want something from your nephew, how shameless are you?"

"Zheng Ning, you bitch, come out if you have the ability, don't let me catch you, or I will definitely kill you."

"Zheng Hao, you little bastard, get out of here, why did you give the supermarket to someone else? Why didn't you give it to your cousin? How could you do this?" Qi Xiao yelled angrily, not caring at all. Regardless of her own image, of course, it is also because this area is the same villa, and the Zheng family's villa is still some distance away.

"Mrs. Zheng should pay more attention to her image, don't you feel ashamed to be so noisy?" It was the old bodyguard of Li Qing's family who was speaking, he looked at Qi Xiao and said, "The wealth in the hands of our wife and eldest lady is stronger than that of Mrs. Zheng's family. Too much, do you need something from the Zheng family?"

The bodyguard looked at Qi Xiao coldly. He knew very well that the current Zheng family was also raised by his own wife. Where did this woman get such a troubled face?

And the bodyguard also saw the car parked near the door. He knew whose car it was. He really didn't like that man at all, and he didn't blame the wife for buying the property here without him, but this man How did you know about the industry here? And why would he come to the door?