CHAPTER 401-410

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 401 Return to Baiyun Base 7

    Watching Lin You and Li Qing leave, Zhao Dashao really couldn't do it, he couldn't watch the opportunity slip away by his hand.

    But along the way, Zhao Dashao didn't know how to speak at all. He hesitated all the time. In fact, Lin You and Li Qing had already discovered his state, but they didn't say anything.

    As for the other demon cultivators, they turned a blind eye to what it had to do with them.

    Zhao Dashao accompanied Lin You and Li Qing all the way up the mountain.

    At this time, Zhao Dashao didn't know that his father made a stupid decision, because Miss Zhao's injuries were too serious, coupled with Zhao Fu's crying, General Zhao was heartbroken to death, his eyes were full To become Chimu, his daughter was treated like this, and he naturally wanted to seek revenge for the culprit.

    General Zhao began to dispatch troops. He did not say who he was dealing with, but gathered all his personal guards. He knew in his heart that if soldiers were dispatched outside, those people might not be willing to listen to him.

    But his personal guards are different. These people are all his people. In his eyes, what if Lin Fourth Young Master comes back?

    In fact, General Zhao was a little hesitant at first, but Mrs. Zhao said, "Husband, my daughter likes Lin Si Shao so much, and Lin Si Shao bullies her like this, it's really bad, how can he be worthy of his daughter's love for him? And no matter what, his abilities have reached the peak."

    "But I heard that they have cultivated!" General Zhao actually didn't understand what was going on with this cultivation.

    "I can't see how strong they are. Don't we also have two power users who have reached the tenth level? What are they afraid of? We have so many soldiers, one person and one move will kill them. Besides, let's It's not that he is against Lin Si Shao, it's that his woman is too arrogant and hurts our daughter like this." Mrs. Zhao can really say it, it is her daughter who is obviously shooting, but she can say that other people's fault.

    Speaking of which, it was the kneeling that made her feel humiliated and made her heart suddenly become ruthless, so she made such a decision to encourage her own man to keep Lin Si Shao and his woman here.

    "But..."

    "What's so good about it? Husband, do you want people to always say that you were picked up by the Lin family and don't want it? Isn't there just such an opportunity to prove that you are better than the Lin family? The villa, they have been occupying it all the time, we can't use it if we want, it's really too much!" Mrs. Zhao knew how to anger her husband.

    In fact, General Zhao has always been very happy, and he doesn't think Lin Si Shao is very powerful. After all, there are really two ability users who have reached the tenth level in his guards, which makes him feel unprecedented expansion, and the ability has arrived. Level 10 really hits the top.     General Zhao narrowed his eyes slightly, since that Fourth Young Master Lin ruined his daughter like this, and her daughter likes him so much, then he will arrest Fourth Young Master Lin and give it to his daughter, and then let him please her daughter.     Mrs. Zhao saw that her man was moved, and finally clenched her fists. Isn't that woman beautiful? As long as she was caught, she was given to the soldiers to be used as a military prostitute.     I have to say, this Mrs. Zhao is really vicious! But she really underestimated Li Qing too much.     This Mrs. Zhao didn't even think about it. Even the ability users under her husband could be promoted to level 10 because of the things that Li Qing brought out.     But she ignored them all.     And her neglect also provoked her husband to rush to death.     At this time, Zhao Dashao was accompanying Lin You and Li Qing up the mountain. Lin You and Li Qing were also watching the changes in Baiyun Base. The two of them were really relieved. At least now the people in Baiyun Base can really support themselves. It is self-sufficient, the nearby land is planted by wood-type people, and the food is really enough.     Zhao Dashao has been hesitant all the way, but when they reached the checkpoint halfway up the mountain, their group was stopped.     "Stop!" Two soldiers stopped their group.     "What are you doing? Don't you know me?" Zhao Dashao glared at the two soldiers angrily.