Chapter 531-540

_

  Chapter 531

  Will Killing the World's 151 luck value fall on other people? First Young Master Qin hesitated. At that time, he watched the woman's luck being emptied.

  But at that time, the luck value really didn't fall on the people on his side, and the person who cast the spell at that time didn't understand what happened, so Young Master Qin didn't know exactly what happened.

  Young Master Qin is also thinking about what benefits he has gained by staying with Princess Baihui.

  But after careful calculation, the benefits he got were quite a lot. If it wasn't for Princess Baihui, he would not have been able to go to the Scarlet City to experience, let alone go to the Experience Tower, and finally fell into the Scarlet City.

  Although it was a bit of a thrill to be trapped in the Scarlet City, but in the end they all turned the corner, and their Qin family got a lot of fairy artifacts, although they were low-grade fairy artifacts, but the price was the same as Chinese cabbage, really Let their Qin family improve a lot of combat power.

  These things would not have been possible without Princess Baihui. He really looks down on the Qin family elders' temperament of crossing rivers and tearing down bridges.

  "Third Elder, even if the highest luck is not in Baihui's body, the luck in her body has also boosted us now, isn't it? The third elder crossed the river like this, and the fairy weapon in his hand couldn't be pierced. Prick your hand?"

  "You..." the third elder stomped his feet angrily, "I'm doing it for your own good!" "

  Thank you, third elder, for my good, but I can't be ungrateful." Young Master Qin actually told Princess Baihui He has already shown affection, so he naturally cherishes such a woman who is wholeheartedly for his good.

  Seeing that they couldn't persuade Young Master Qin, the elders of the Qin family didn't bother to take care of him anymore.

  Princess Baihui dared to know that she was being targeted at this time. She noticed that Young Master Qin was taken away by the Qin family, so she chased him out, but what she didn't expect was that Young Master Qin would actually She was really touched without leaving her!

  When First Young Master Qin was about to go to their small courtyard, he saw Princess Baihui, "Baihui, why are you out? Many people are looking for you!" "I'm coming out to look for you!" Princess Baihui looked

  at Young Master Qin's eyes glistened with tears.

  "Why are you crying? Let's go, let's find another place. Since the small courtyard is being watched, let's change to another place." Young Master Qin left here directly with Princess Baihui.

  There are not many people staring at them now. After all, they did not bring anyone with them when they came out, and their respective subordinates were still in the yard, so the people guarding the door did not think they had left.

  First Young Master Qin sent a voice transmission to those subordinates, telling them to stay there. As for him and Princess Baihui, after throwing away those who followed them, the two of them left the area directly and ran away. To the slums of the imperial city.

  First Young Master Qin didn't want his woman to be taken away by that third prince, but he knew how much that third prince cared about his Princess Baihui, and what's more, the third prince felt that the experience tower was on them, which was even more right. They were in hot pursuit.

  "Yi, who do you think the experience tower is on?" Princess Baihui is now that person's scapegoat, but she is not happy to be the scapegoat!

  "There were so many people at that time, it was impossible for us to know who it would be!" First Young Master Qin couldn't figure out who it would be, after all, the beauty he suspected at the time, who was once the most lucky beauty, also passed through the mirror, and there was no body at all. What rare treasure.